Budweiser goal light !

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Looks great, but 150 bucks?

Someone on the main board posted that they're already selling on kijiji and similar site for double :help:

On a semi-related note, I bought these to put in my son's room:

:yo:

Maverik

Oct 26, 2006
Looks great, but 150 bucks?

Someone on the main board posted that they're already selling on kijiji and similar site for double :help:

On a semi-related note, I bought these to put in my son's room:

:yo:

Nice, we are currently renovating my 3 yo room to a hockey theme.. Im going to Wal Mart to buy some of these

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
got one with remote from online NHL store. looks/sounds good. expect to test it multiple times tonight vs Penguins. go Habs! :)

Last edited:

Sined

The AndroidBugler!
Jun 25, 2007
For those wondering how it works, I suspect you connect it to your Wi-Fi and it gets push notifications of goals by your favorite team.

With a little research, one could feasibly replicate this with Arduino and some LEDs for less than $50.

yoyo999

May 24, 2012
The Budweiser one is connected through WI-Fi. You select your team and it goes off automatically when they score. I think if you shut it off, you need to re-configure everything everytime.

So if your team is the LA kings and you live on the east coast, it will sound off at 2am when they score.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
The light doesn't seem strong enough. If it was a little bigger and stronger would be nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad