Buchnevich Destroys Marchand

Status
Not open for further replies.

nshlphoenix

Feb 11, 2020
that has absolutely nothing with what we are talking about in regards to this play.

why are Bruins fans jumping down everyone’s throat because of this?

Marchand pulled a ******* move and got what he deserved for it. It’s that simple with nothing more to it.
And he’ll take that hit all day everyday...

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Now we are celebrating cheapshots on Marchand? How downright pitiful.

did you miss the one he did 2 seconds beforehand or are we just not talking about that part.

I’d cheer for that in any sequence with any player involved in the league. But without injury of course.

if you are gonna run around and throw cheap shots at other players, you deserve to receive them back. And that’s what happened.

1dreamof1cup

Jan 9, 2016
This is like sweet nectar, incredible to see...

Although brain dead Marchand had no business getting involved; heck, I don’t know why Bergeron even cross checked the Defender to start with :laugh: but either way, incredible and beautiful scenes had by all except the Boston Massif’ “yeah but he scores is ultimate pest blah blah blah” - No one cares.
If you look at the start of the video you see Lindgren crosschecking Bergeron twice in the back. One of them might have hurted a bit which is most likely why he went back after him (barely did anything too). He's one of the cleanest player in the league and I don't think i have ever seen him start shit with someone by himself.

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
I like that hit so much I'm going to post again in this thread!

giphy.gif

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
If you go with the logic of the referees from the Habs Bruins game this week, then Marchand should have gotten 2 for cross check, 2 for roughing and Buchnevich 2 for Cross check. Marchand's back clearly roughed up Buchnevich's stick on that play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad