OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
God, I can feel it already. They're going to f*ck this up in a big, BIG way.
I've seen some interesting ideas out there from fans.

My favorite so far is this logo. I know the logo won't change but I think its a good mix of old and new.

QSlO1Wj.png

Reactions: Hoek

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Looks like the Vipers may have figured it out. Won 25-0 last week and are already up 17-0 this week.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I highly encourage anyone frustrated by losing football to become soccer fans. It's hockey on grass with 11 players. That's the size of it. Unfortunately yes.... They act like pansies. But depending on your support you won't remember what losing so much is like.

I became a Liverpool supporter roughly 10 years ago to spite of the Glazers who also own Man U and I now cheer for the defending champions of Europe and soon to be champions of England. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Watch South American soccer if you want to see real fouls, lol. I know they tend to be the big floppers in Europe, but the rivalry games down there are seriously nasty and physical affairs on par with the best hockey games.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Watch South American soccer if you want to see real fouls, lol. I know they tend to be the big floppers in Europe, but the rivalry games down there are seriously nasty and physical affairs on par with the best hockey games.
How do you watch them?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
How do you watch them?
If you already have a sports package, Bein Sports has their continental championships, or you can get Fanatiz (which includes Bein Sports), which has all the leagues of the individual countries. Argentina and Brazil are the best ones. Colombia and Uruguay are pretty good as well. I'm a Boca Juniors (Argentina) fan, our home stadium and crowds are consistently cited as the best in the world and their games are worth checking out for that alone.

Reactions: berlin

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
As I was saying about South American soccer... This happened tonight.

Unfortunately it's getting shut down too thanks to you know what.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
As I was saying about South American soccer... This happened tonight.

Unfortunately it's getting shut down too thanks to you know what.

Holy shit... Yeah I'm gonna have to take your advice and start watching at least during the tournaments.

And people think Canadians take hockey seriously lol

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I'm not a huge football fan, but is the prospect of Tom Brady joining the Bucs creating buzz in Tampa? Positive/negative response?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I don't care about Brady nearly as much as I just want to get rid of Winston. I can't take anymore game ending interceptions. 4 times.... 4 f***ing times last year. Imagine our former 1st overall pick actually playing like one instead of botching those situations. Matt Gay can miss that kick vs NYG and we'd have still won 11 games if Winston would ever stop staring down his targets or YOLO lobbing it.

I'm sick of this dude. We needed to move on a year ago instead of picking up his 5th year option

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
You just know he's gonna get injured in his first game for us and be forced to retire or something because the Bucs aren't allowed to have nice things. Winston will lift the Lombardi Trophy on our field too.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
I'm not a huge football fan, but is the prospect of Tom Brady joining the Bucs creating buzz in Tampa? Positive/negative response?
I may actually watch some football next season. I can’t even remember the last time I watched. Looking at the past coaches, I think it was somewhere between Gruden and Schiano. I think Byron Leftwich may have been QB at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad