B's send qualifying offers to Spooner and Connolly

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
or his resignation;)

That would be even better.

Bruins should have went with Mad Mike. At least we would have known that this offseason would have been crazy.

Still can't beleieve they traded our 22y #1D for picks... And now they think a 3rd rounder is good value for a 12/13th F? Come on Don...

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
That would be even better.

Bruins should have went with Mad Mike. At least we would have known that this offseason would have been crazy.

Still can't beleieve they traded our 22y #1D for picks... And now they think a 3rd rounder is good value for a 12/13th F? Come on Don...

screw Mad Mike the B's should just post a poll on HF for all trades/contract signings and go with the majority vote.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
They need to qualify Jones still right. That is the same Jones from the Lucic trade. Imagine if Camweeney doesn't realize they need to and someone flys in and scoops him up tomorrow? One piece of the Lucic deal gone.

This would shock you?

I am kind of expecting it. :shakehead

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
You can't deny the fact that the Bruins' management have given us an exciting (may not be the preferred word) off season:

1. Fired Chiarelli
2. Took what seemed forever to hire Chiarelli's replacement.
3. Took what seemed forever to announce that Claude was coming back.
4. Two eye-opening Draft Day trades.
5. Made draft picks that have caused quite the discussion.
6. Traded for Zac Rinaldo.
7. Anxiously awaiting the next shoe to drop (calling Mike Milbury).

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Why do you keep saying this?

Just a feeling I have not coming from anywhere. I just think they want to unload all long term high price contracts and Tuukka's is a big one. Krejci might be on that list as well. I am having Sinden flashbacks.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Plus if they want to do a 3-4 year rebuild and restock the youth trading Rask will unload a big contract get picks/prospects back and guaranttee a better draft pick for the next few years because we will suck more.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Plus if they want to do a 3-4 year rebuild and restock the youth trading Rask will unload a big contract get picks/prospects back and guaranttee a better draft pick for the next few years because we will suck more.

Would you give him to Chia for Hall?

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
no. I am of the school you build from the net out and we have a legit #1 in net who is very young still.

ok, this is the wrong thread, but whatever.

We have Subban waiting...

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta

If they're doing a 3-4 year rebuild they might as well trade Bergeron and Krejci while they're at it.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Interesting that:

Jordan Caron
Craig Cunningham
Matt Fraser

All not qualified. UFA's

Shows how bad that talent really was in Boston. Nobody else seeing value in them either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad