Post-Game Talk: B's Lose a Heartbreaker 2-1

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Gonna get hammered for it here but I`d sit Quaider or Miller tonight, give Bart a chance out there, D is too slow right now outside of Dougie and Krug
I'm 100% on board with this. I'd sit Miller as McQuaid will help to keep things honest out there.

Flog away!

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
Gonna get hammered for it here but I`d sit Quaider or Miller tonight, give Bart a chance out there, D is too slow right now outside of Dougie and Krug

why do we always blame the D for being slow?

every year for the last 5-6+ seasons its the constant theme around here.

i'm not directing this at you, but i dont think some people around here will be happy until the D is faster than all the forwards in the league.

in my humble opinion, it is not an a big issue.

at all.

the forwards need to come back in the defensive zone more and make plays at the blue line, and give the D more options for getting of the zone.

Its just a mantra that keeps repeating, even when we keep winning.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
why do we always blame the D for being slow?

every year for the last 5-6+ seasons its the constant theme around here.

i'm not directing this at you, but i dont think some people around here will be happy until the D is faster than all the forwards in the league.

in my humble opinion, it is not an a big issue.

at all.

the forwards need to come back in the defensive zone more and make plays at the blue line, and give the D more options for getting of the zone.

Its just a mantra that keeps repeating, even when we keep winning.

I have acknowledged the forwards are lacking speed but....where`s that going to come from at this point?? I suggested Bart go in as he`s available right now for the B`s and for as much as I appreciate Quaider and Miller, both skate in quicksand and the Caps have some burners

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
I have acknowledged the forwards are lacking speed but....where`s that going to come from at this point?? I suggested Bart go in as he`s available right now for the B`s and for as much as I appreciate Quaider and Miller, both skate in quicksand and the Caps have some burners

i'm not objecting to bart over miller, and as i said in my sentiment about the slow D wasnt directed at you. edit: i was trying not to direct that comment or sentiment at anyone in particular, that might not have been as clear as i wanted it to be.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad