Pre-Game Talk: B's @ Flyers - 12/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Should be an interesting matchup.........let's sink these guys even more!!

Anyone considering going?? There are some cheap seats on Stubhub.....even luxury suite tickets aren't bad! I'm debating it :dunno:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Philly has lost 9 in a row, wouldn't it be nice to make it a nice big fat 10.

Lets light up these bums and score a few goals and crack a few heads in the process.

10 am game for me, so hopefully a Bruins win and some golf if it doesn't rain 2 feet.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Philly has lost 9 in a row, wouldn't it be nice to make it a nice big fat 10.

Lets light up these bums and score a few goals and crack a few heads in the process.

10 am game for me, so hopefully a Bruins win and some golf if it doesn't rain 2 feet.

Had they been a little better in the gimmick OT/SO ending, they could have been 5-4-0 in those 9 games as they lost all 5 of their OT games.

Any words on Krejci, Bjork and DeBrusk? Any chance they play?

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Had they been a little better in the gimmick OT/SO ending, they could have been 5-4-0 in those 9 games as they lost all 5 of their OT games.

Any words on Krejci, Bjork and DeBrusk? Any chance they play?

No idea it is still early and they may have the day off today as they don't play until Saturday.

Boston Bruins‏Verified account @NHLBruins 3h3 hours ago
Optional skate for the #NHLBruins this morning. David Krejci and Adam McQuaid on for some early work.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Put Dobby in net

No. Right back with Rask.

Dobby’s streak wasn’t sustainable.

Cassidy knew it and left the table when ahead. No need to wait for the inevitable bad loss to make a change when you can go out winning.

Now, let’s have a Rask top-#1 run, get healthy and challenge the top of the conference.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
No. Right back with Rask.

Dobby’s streak wasn’t sustainable.

Cassidy knew it and left the table when ahead. No need to wait for the inevitable bad loss to make a change when you can go out winning.

Now, let’s have a Rask top-#1 run, get healthy and challenge the top of the conference.
I could not possibly agree more. Go with Tuukka.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I hope the broken trio of Krejci, DeBrusk, and Bjork get better on this road trip - if not for Philly, then at least for Nashville. By tomorrow afternoon, some answers should arise when the flight manifest of this plane is settled:

Swift Air (WQ) #2123 ✈ FlightAware

(It'll turn into Hanscom to Philadelphia sometime tomorrow - that's last year's road trip right now.)

I have a feeling DeBrusk's not there, but hopefully Krejci and Bjork get better fast. That said, last night's game may be a bit of a buffer and let them rest a little longer. I don't like playing the Flyers, tho'...not the team you want to play when your injured team has already taken up half of MGH.

I think Rask should continue on - after all, we let Dobby keep the net after his first win, why not Rask? He seemed much more confident, and almost back to himself. He made two really impressive saves during the second period, and IIRC, while I think the first goal was a little on him, the second was a little more of a defensive issue.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I just bought a ticket to the game. I've been in Philly this week for work. Was set to take a train home to NY Saturday morning but saw the B's were in town and decided to change those plans. If anyone's gonna be going to game and wants to grab a drink before or during send me a message!

Reactions: Ladyfan

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2017-12-1_5-57-29.png

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Flyers really need to make a huge deal IMO.. I know in todays day and age that's almost impossible but they are just stale. That Voracek deal is a disaster.

Would be nice if they left Wayne Simmonds here for some prospects.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I just bought a ticket to the game. I've been in Philly this week for work. Was set to take a train home to NY Saturday morning but saw the B's were in town and decided to change those plans. If anyone's gonna be going to game and wants to grab a drink before or during send me a message!
This is one of the best things about this forum, meeting other Bruins fans. This is how I met my fiancée, and I've also met other people I now consider friends. I even met another fan while I was at work in Oklahoma City. I met @Lockheed301 for beers and Bruins while he was there with the Air Force for training. Good times. I hope you get to hook up with some other B's fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad