Pre-Game Talk: B's @ Flyers - 12/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Anyone wanna go?? Looking to buddy up with someone........very cheap tickets on Stubhub....even suite tickets!

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
They've won 5 of their past 6 against some really good teams... Of course only losing to Edmonton out of that bunch. :laugh: Nearly all of those without their best player and countless depth pieces out.

Hopefully we'll start getting guys back incrementally, but they should be feeling really good right now. Huge winning streak against some top teams and we're right back in the playoff picture. This year depended on how well our rookies played, and it's been pretty much best case scenario for all of them. This team has the potential to be pretty dangerous down the stretch.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I just bought a ticket to the game. I've been in Philly this week for work. Was set to take a train home to NY Saturday morning but saw the B's were in town and decided to change those plans. If anyone's gonna be going to game and wants to grab a drink before or during send me a message!
You know what to do. Cheer loud for our boys and have a blast !

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This is one of the best things about this forum, meeting other Bruins fans. This is how I met my fiancée, and I've also met other people I now consider friends. I even met another fan while I was at work in Oklahoma City. I met @Lockheed301 for beers and Bruins while he was there with the Air Force for training. Good times. I hope you get to hook up with some other B's fans.
This is so true.

I have met many from here over the years. A few that I have not yet met seem like long time friends !

I even met a B's fan from Switzerland at the game in Prague ! He is on this board but doesn't post much ! He actually came to a playoff game a few years ago and came down to say Hi and high-five the B's :D

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Philly's Christmas Tree is beautiful :xtree:

24176889_10213759092584254_1806823468170257372_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad