GDT: B's at LA Dec 2, 2014 10:30 PM on NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
lucic needs a new bash brother he just isnt the same. hopefully evander kanes lawyer gets him to sign his scholarship and he can come to the bruins during the 2nd intermission of the big game against the eden hall warriors and spark the team.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
lucic needs a new bash brother he just isnt the same. hopefully evander kanes lawyer gets him to sign his scholarship and he can come to the bruins during the 2nd intermission of the big game against the eden hall warriors and spark the team.

what he needs is Krejci

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011

Something I may have missed.

Why isn't Griffith playing?

Because Clode said so...

We have so much deadwood on this team it isn't even funny. It would be addition by subtraction at this point if Chia could just ship off some of Clode's useless favorites so we'd have some intelligent lineup choices due to process of elimination.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
at this point, i don't want to trade any of the young 'uns or early picks for a band-aid, barring an absolute fleecing. I just don't see Chara and Krejci coming back turning this team around. they've looked pretty disinterested all season

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I'm on-board.

Ship out the Loui's, Smith's, send Gagne to the press box...bring in Stewart and some physical guys with some scoring touch...combine them with the core and Pasta guys we do keep...

Return of the Big Bad Bruins (sort of)...priority one.

Couldn't agree more that Lucic needs another beast to spark his physical game.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH

Pretty sad that a 6 million dollar player, who's expected to be a top line forward, has to depend on others to get going.

I said it in the last Lucic thread started by (I think) Jesse Connoly. He relies too much on emotion to fuel him in games and when there isn't any, he tries and fails to manufacture it.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
That Boychuk trade had a bigger effect than most think, especially in the locker room. The loss of Thornton, and even Iggy. There is no character on this team. Doesn't seem to have the gel it did last year.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That Boychuk trade had a bigger effect than most think, especially in the locker room. The loss of Thornton, and even Iggy. There is no character on this team. Doesn't seem to have the gel it did last year.

Yep!

And for the trade to happen right before the season started, and how bummed the guys were, we were doomed from the start. Not to mention with no additions this team is just not talented enough.

Sad to say. But its the truth.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Cunningham was called up for this road trip, wondering why he wasn't dressed. Chia had better not be evaluating at this point since the writing is on the wall. He really has his work cut out for him and needs to do what needs to be done and that is to stop trying to change the type game they've found success with in the pasts. He has some talent and a bunch of grinders with no finishers. Time to figure this out pronto. Even if the B's were to finish last and ended up with the first overall pick after the lottery they'd probably pick a Brazilian tennis player with that pick. I have absolutely NO faith in his ability to "evaluate" talent and draft/trade for it at this point. Furthermore: I'm getting extremely tired of Lucic's inept play, and the whole issue of his dumb passes, dumb penalties, threat's after the Montreal series...the whole thing is starting to stink. If they give him $1.00 more per year on a new contract they're out of their minds. At this point there should only be a handful of players (5) or so that are on the no trade list and Lucic isn't one of them any more.
But then again, at this point Chia's lost his fastball IMO and so I don't trust him to get a significant return and Neely seems to be fat and happy. This teams identity is dying.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Cannot watch any game of this roadtrip but it looks like socring goals is a huge issue for the Bruins. Why the hell is Griffith not playing instead of Fraser is beyond me. Another dumb move by Clode.

RedBruin

Jul 4, 2010
Germany
Even if this makes me a "bad" fan, these days I literally have to force myself to watch us play, and sometimes can't even manage to sit through the whole game because it's so god awful. Ducks game seemed like a silver lining, but tbh it's just really bad boring uninspired hockey.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Even if this makes me a "bad" fan, these days I literally have to force myself to watch us play, and sometimes can't even manage to sit through the whole game because it's so god awful. Ducks game seemed like a silver lining, but tbh it's just really bad boring uninspired hockey.

This season reminds me of a Tom petty song, can't decide which one.

hemispheres

Mar 13, 2013
boston,ma.
I'm on-board.

Ship out the Loui's, Smith's, send Gagne to the press box...bring in Stewart and some physical guys with some scoring touch...combine them with the core and Pasta guys we do keep...

Return of the Big Bad Bruins (sort of)...priority one.

Couldn't agree more that Lucic needs another beast to spark his physical game.

Jack and Brick love Lucic play: Lucic over the Blue Line With A Full Head Of Steam! Oh wait another turnover.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yep!

And for the trade to happen right before the season started, and how bummed the guys were, we were doomed from the start. Not to mention with no additions this team is just not talented enough.

Sad to say. But its the truth.

Doomed? Yep, this is sure one doomed team

Look, I loved JB, but if he were still a Bruin today, with the injuries this team has endured so far, he`d be doing little to change the fortunes of a team who can`t put the puck in the net

His name mentioned alot here over the summer as one that Chia might be forced to move, he did just that, then some act:amazed:

Missed the game again last night, love the team, not enough to stay up to 2am to watch em but all I have read thus far is the boys played well, played hard, skated with the defending Champs, and in the previous game, against a very good Ducks team so doomed is a word I won`t use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad