Status
Not open for further replies.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast

Something I may have missed.

Why isn't Griffith playing?

Beats most of us.

I'm actually starting to become pissed off at Chiarelli (and the entire FO) for this whole "let's wait and see" game that they are playing. Wait and see for what, have us fall in the standings so far to the point where we have dug ourselves a hole and can't climb back out?
It's starting to reach a certain ineptitude at this point.

Arthur*

I'm looking at the flowers like

tumblr_n5labtsDjG1skgd7ao1_500.gif

such a bs way to end some good character development :(

/i'll never be over it.

24 year old woman who gets attached to fictional characters
What if I told you Jordan Caron was a fictional character embedded in Clode's subconscious?

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
My take on this? We deserved 2 points out of these 2 games but our lack of finish is what is keeping us from achieving this. If we were healthy (Krejci...Chara) I can honestly say we would have probay won 1 of these 2 games and maybe gotten a loser point out of the other. That close but yet so far. I like what the young guys are doing and I say this is good for there development. Rude awakening aswell for the vets and upper management who think you can continuously remove core players from a tight knit locker room and expect to be top of the NHL every year.

This is true.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
My take on this? We deserved 2 points out of these 2 games but our lack of finish is what is keeping us from achieving this. If we were healthy (Krejci...Chara) I can honestly say we would have probay won 1 of these 2 games and maybe gotten a loser point out of the other. That close but yet so far. I like what the young guys are doing and I say this is good for there development. Rude awakening aswell for the vets and upper management who think you can continuously remove core players from a tight knit locker room and expect to be top of the NHL every year.

Agree with this.

And I don't want to bring it up again, but I think the Boychuk trade set the tone for this season.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
I dunno, it was a very disappointing mid-season finale in my mind. Last seasons assault on the prison was much better.

I mean I have no doubt in those regards, but I actually liked the relationship Daryl and Beth were building... so to find it ends in a potentially ****** way is pretty disheartening.

If I furthered the spoils im sorry to anyone here.

Plus the bruins O essentially being steamy turd just makes things even worse.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston

Something I may have missed.

Why isn't Griffith playing?

So we could watch Gagne take 2 seconds to realize he had a direct line to the net, start skating, get closed off, and rip it into Quick's shoulder b/c he waited too long to rip it.

Other than that, I have no idea. Especially w/ back to back games where we could have used the fresh legs.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Well in the comics she was long gone at this point. As was Judith.

True. But this show has gone astray a bit from the comics ya know? I wouldnt have mind if this happened in S2. But to finally give the character something to do and finally become interesting just to get rid of sad character? Its just bs

There has been just absolutely nothing good about this week. :cry:

After seeing Talking Dead and how sad everyone was. I've been so sad :laugh:

Thanks for the spoiler.. now im bummed without even having seen it. :shakehead

Dont even bother with this season. Apart from 2 episodes its been a bust

a bust like this Bruins season. :cry:

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I may be way off base but I feel like there's a big disconnect between Chiarelli and Claude this year.

Chiarelli seems to be trying to change things up and Claude is thanking him for the suggestion and doing what he wants. I think there's a pissing match going on over our 4th line.

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Griffith not playing is a travesty in my book. And CC not on that 4th line makes you wonder...what the **** are they waiting for? It's sad to say but an injury to a 4th liner may be the only way we get to see that line revamped.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
The lack of chemistry around the net is truly remarkable. If Bruins throw a puck in front, you can count on the net charging Bruin attacker to be on the wrong side. I mean, if you are just throwing blind passes, sooner or later it will connect. But not this team.

Case in point, Lucic charging down the wing in the last few mins, gets deep, passes in front to the left...both Bruins in front are on the right. The pass to no where.

I gotta do it, the officiating is, once again, weak. They were easily caught not being able to call anything on LA because they refused to call anything but the most obvious for the first 30 mins. LA committed a bunch of holds and trips both early and late, but because they didn't call them early, both teams got the message and started tripping everyone. So they decided to eat the whistle. P*** poor.

Just call LA for a hook or a hold in the first 30 and keep hold of the game.

That boarding call was weak too. First one I've seen where the guy getting hit has his numbers hit the boards.

The standard for a penalty against a Bruin opponent is other worldly right now.

Even Bergy is getting fed up with it.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
How does Chiarelli sleep at nite.He made a mess here .Yes win Cup n reached final.Thankyou for that.But man last bit he been brutal.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Came very close to tying this game against the Cup champs in a back-to-back game while missing our #1 centre, and icing a nearly AHL defence, with our backup goalie in net.

Hate losing, and they could have played a bit better, but I find it hard to get too upset at the outcome.

If you hate this team or find them boring, then do something else. Seriously. Go help out at your local food bank. You'll feel better. Come back when we're healthy.

iGetCarried*

I may be way off base but I feel like there's a big disconnect between Chiarelli and Claude this year.

Chiarelli seems to be trying to change things up and Claude is thanking him for the suggestion and doing what he wants. I think there's a pissing match going on over our 4th line.

Why'd they sign this goof for 3 more years. God, this whole thought gets me nauseous. 3 more years of this?!?!? THREE??!?!!? **** me.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Came very close to tying this game against the Cup champs in a back-to-back game while missing our #1 centre, and icing a nearly AHL defence, with our backup goalie in net.

Hate losing, and they could have played a bit better, but I find it hard to get too upset at the outcome.

If you hate this team or find them boring, then do something else. Seriously. Go help out at your local food bank. You'll feel better. Come back when we're healthy.

Even with Chara defence still full holes

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

and yet it was Chiraelli who sent Griffith down for one game last week and now it's Claude who is scratching him, so it would seem that they are somewhat on the same page in their ineptitude

Arthur*

The Merlot is corked.

No more. End this now, Peter. Call up Cunningham, make him dress Griffith. Make Campbell your emergency 13th forward and let Gagne walk. I'm not opposed to Gagne in general, but there's no room for him and he's easier to cut ties with than Campbell. Keep Paille on as a PKer with speed and hope that he can contribute with linemates who aren't washed up.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
What if I told you Jordan Caron was a fictional character embedded in Clode's subconscious?

tumblr_inline_mho7iwJvPy1qz4rgp.gif

Can Zach Hamil come too?

I mean I have no doubt in those regards, but I actually liked the relationship _____ were building... so to find it ends in a potentially ****** way is pretty disheartening.

If I furthered the spoils im sorry to anyone here.

Plus the bruins O essentially being steamy turd just makes things even worse.

Preach! I take solace in knowing most of the internet feels the same way we do in terms of that relationship and that character. So much potential just wasted for nothing.

As for my Bruins. I find it remarkable that whenever we see the camera pan to the bench. NOBODY is talking. Nobody. Its all quiet. Where are my boys? Where are they? Because this s***** team hurts me to watch and support every day. This isnt the team we deserve. I dont know what the heck is going on but something stinks. I dont know what will fix it either. But I do know that I'm sick of hearing from Clode that our team is getting better and better or from Neely that hes pretty satisfied by our team thus far.

NO.
tumblr_inline_nfklyvXfOf1r099qy.png

JUST NO.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
and yet it was Chiraelli who sent Griffith down for one game last week and now it's Claude who is scratching him, so it would seem that they are somewhat on the same page in their ineptitude

They don't seem to be functioning as a cohesive unit.

Chiarelli sends Griffith down, Claude doesn't know why. Was happy with his play.

Now that Chiarelli brings him back Claude doesn't want to play him, scratches him and plays Fraser who has brought next to nothing.

Anyone who is even sniffing at that 4th line is scratched or benched.

I don't think everything is rosy behind the scenes.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
They don't seem to be functioning as a cohesive unit.

Chiarelli sends Griffith down, Claude doesn't know why. Was happy with his play.

Now that Chiarelli brings him back Claude doesn't want to play him, scratches him and plays Fraser who has brought next to nothing.

Anyone who is even sniffing at that 4th line is scratched or benched.

I don't think everything is rosy behind the scenes.

one possible explanation is that certain guys are involved in trade talks and being showcased or scratched. Might be the case with Griffith and/or Fraser.

But I have so little faith in Chia's trading ability at this point that I'd rather him not even bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad