Bryan Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I hope we can all can the anti-Murray rhetoric til we find out what's ailing him and how serious it is.

But it does explain while Dorian has been much more involved with the media in explaining the trade, the Legwand signing, etc

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
1st I hope the report is in error........................

IF Bryan Murray is sick my wish is for him is that it is very minor.

That the Doctors can treat him with fast and get him back in good health quickly..............................

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
He did look rather gaunt in his presser. I thought maybe he was just overtired but his face looked thinner with no elasticity like someone who has lost weight rather quickly. I really hope Bryan is alright.

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
Wow, not what I wanted to read today. Get well soon, BMurr. Always a bit scary at his age.

I will be keeping my eye on this thread in hope of good news.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I sincerely wish only the best for him and his family, but seriously hopes he steps down and let's Dorion and Randy Lee take over the reigns.

Sorry if this offends you, but this is a business first and as you can tell by this poll, very few believe in his abilities :sueme:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
If were are slowly finding out about this I have to think he's looking at getting ready to step down sometime before the end of next season. If it was going to be something ownership figured he could fight off as he works I have to think we wouldn't know about it

Very sad news indeed, get well soon Mr Murray

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Regardless of what you think of the job he's done here, he's obviously a very nice person. I wish him all the best and hope he's able to continue his job here.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
This is pure speculation, but my mother is a doctor and when I happened to be home for draft weekend she saw him on TV, sighed and deflated, and after a minute of prying she said he looked to her like he was cancerous. Obviously really hard to tell and I have no inside information in any way but in light of this new information coming out I'm now extremely concerned for the man.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If he steps down it will suck so much since Tim just walked, anyways Get well soon Murray.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I think it was lousy of Simmons to put this info out there in that classic passive-aggressive style of his. If you want to drop a bomb, go ahead and drop it. If you aren't willing to say what you know, then shut the #%?! up. Now, of course, he is forcing Murray and the team to either confirm or deny, and he can put on his best smirk and claim that he didn't say anything.

This isn't about hockey - it's about a man's health, and he's entitled to a measure of privacy about it just like the rest of us. I am thinking the same thing the rest of you are, but until the team makes an announcement it's business as usual as far as I am concerned. Bryan Murray is the GM until someone from the club says differently...

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I think it was lousy of Simmons to put this info out there in that classic passive-aggressive style of his. If you want to drop a bomb, go ahead and drop it. If you aren't willing to say what you know, then shut the #%?! up. Now, of course, he is forcing Murray and the team to either confirm or deny, and he can put on his best smirk and claim that he didn't say anything.

This isn't about hockey - it's about a man's health, and he's entitled to a measure of privacy about it just like the rest of us. I am thinking the same thing the rest of you are, but until the team makes an announcement it's business as usual as far as I am concerned. Bryan Murray is the GM until someone from the club says differently...

I completely agree. I can guarantee the Ottawa media knows if Murray is sick and what he has but out of respect kept it quiet as it is his personal business. Say what you will about Garrioch's writing but he seems like he has enough class to avoid this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad