Bryan Allen

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Send him to the AHL, wait for his contract to end. Win.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
First game is usually the worst. Weaver also looked like a scrub his first game after being traded. Not that I have any expectations Allen will be much better than this.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
The first time Sekac played on Eller's line, that line looked like ****.

Give him some time. This team needs more than Emelin as a stay at home D.

First game with him in the lineup, Price gets his first shut-out in Boston. He will adapt.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
For being here a day, he did alright. You have to expect him to make mistakes on breakouts and whatnot. You have to. Blocked a couple of shots, got a couple of hits in, played the PK well.

He's as advertised....a bottom pairing, big body, penalty killing defensemen. Exactly what Bergy wanted.

I don't mind the 7 Dmen every other night either. With the age at the backend, the team is allowed to drop their minutes by a couple each night. With the youth and legs up front, somebody getting doubled shifted every now and then does nothing to hurt the club.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
He was terrible today. Hopefully he gets better, like Weaver did, otherwise he needs to be a healthy scratch.

Vern

Dec 9, 2013
he reminded me of murray but a lot more mobile.

im sure tinner could learn a lot from him

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wasn't good at all. But let's put it on rust and miscommunication. No need to bash him and think he's purely useless based on 1 game. The guy had no idea about our system, didn't know his teamates and pretty important to remember that he only played 6 games this year.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
Wow you guys are harsh haha!!! Yeah he wasn't that great tonight, but turnovers were mostly due to miscommunication IMO. He seems more mobile than Murray, didn't get burned, played his position well on a 2 on 1 which allowed Carey to make an easy save, was big in front of the net... I think he's a solid asset and I like our D much more now with him and Gonchar.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Wow you guys are harsh haha!!! Yeah he wasn't that great tonight, but turnovers were mostly due to miscommunication IMO. He seems more mobile than Murray, didn't get burned, played his position well on a 2 on 1 which allowed Carey to make an easy save, was big in front of the net... I think he's a solid asset and I like our D much more now with him and Gonchar.

Normal around here. Weise was garbage before he ever played a soft.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Wasn't good at all. But let's put it on rust and miscommunication. No need to bash him and think he's purely useless based on 1 game. The guy had no idea about our system, didn't know his teamates and pretty important to remember that he only played 6 games this year.
The way I see it Allen is an upgrade over Murray, Allen can't be worst than Murray. He bring size and physicality in front of Carey Price. And just like Murray he'll probably miss some games. It's better than Tinordi.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
He had one turnover that was peewee levels of bad, but aside from that I felt he was excellent considering expectations were quite low.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Will cut him some slack with it being 1st game and all that but he needs to be paired with a PMD not Weaver

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad