Post-Game Talk: Bruins win over Toronto 3-2

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Bruins could have easily walked away with four points and none for the Leafs with a little bit of luck and any finish. The lack of finish is a little worrisome but at least they still totally control the play against Toronto. Reimer did play great.

Aela*

Kessel can't hit the broad side of a net, so no point in putting him in.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
And all is right in the world.

Now all the negative nancies can go join Timmy T in his bunker

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
The B’s showed much more effort tonight.
Lucic looked re-energized, and Ference has improved his game by leaps and bounds.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
:handclap:

Gotta fight your way out of a slump. Hard faught win tonight. Hopefully the first step.

Nice to have the old Andy Ference back...has been solid the past few weeks...

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
is there a mentally softer player than phil kessel in the game today? wow. bet he asked carlyle out of the shootout in case fans gave em the 'thank you kessel' raspberry. and will slip out the back door during post-game interviews. loser. always will be.

It sure is something. I almost feel bad for the guy. Almost.

Last edited by a moderator:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Not a bad game-although team is still struggling to score.

I think the Bruins looked better than the Leafs, but Bruins need to score.

Horton IMO is cooked. The concussions seemed to remove all hockey sense from his brain-he looks slow and always a little behind the play. Think it is time to move on from Horton.

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
The B’s showed much more effort tonight.
Lucic looked re-energized, and Ference has improved his game by leaps and bounds.

Andy looks like old reliable, playoff Andy again. We need that in the playoffs. More ice time is obviously working for him.

Lucic did look energized from what I saw.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Great game. Everybody played well except for Horton who was fighting the puck all night.

The lack of scoring almost end up hurting us again. Took a softie to tie it but many missed golden chances.

Seemed like a very easy night for Rask. Not many scoring chance for the Leafs and they barely played in our end.

Bring on the Habs.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Hey guys - great game! I'm both a Bruins and Leafs fan so that was a fun game to watch - especially that 2nd period. :)

Now this has to be a unique combination.

Only thing more so would be a Habs and Bruins fan.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
That was probably the closest thing to a 60 minute effort I've seen all season. Wasn't picture perfect, but there really weren't any lapses in focus. Strong win. :handclap:

I like Lucic better away from Krejci. He thinks too much playing with "matrix" IMO.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Feels good to win

Krejci had a solid game. Lucic had a bee in his bonnet. Peverley already looked more effective working with Milan for a little

**** Phaneuf

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Oh and I gotta say-one of Dougie's best games.

He was physical, poised and made some good decisions.

Johnson (other than the penalty) had a pretty good game. Even Ference looked a little better-although that turnover was dumb.

Lucic needs somebody speedy on his line-not a lumbering Horton who doesn't hit and won't take hits.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
You guys that are piling on Horton did it the SC year too. He started off hot, got snakebit, and everybody was calling him ****** and blah blah blah

We know how that turned out, and a lot of you looked quite dumb.

I predict the same will happen. He was around the net getting chances tonight. Just unlucky. The effort was there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad