Post-Game Talk: Bruins win a shootout????? Another 2 points in bank

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I was knee deep in the kitchen making guacamole for tomorrow (ya'll're welcome over, BTW), so I was ADD with my focus on the game.

Loved a lot of what I saw. Loved the goals, obviously. Even more excited with the SO win (finally!)!

How'd that 4th line do? I don't recall hearing Talbot's name, nor Campbell's. Were they invisible, or simply effective?

They were pretty bad in the the first and second. Claude didn't give them much ice time in the third.

Breezer12

Jan 4, 2015
Huge win, didn't like the 2nd period but otherwise a really entertaining game. 2 points in the bank :yo:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
PBF, I ask you, if this team wins the Stanley Cup, how will you remember them? and how will you remember your current view of them?

Peace and love and 2 u's, 2 k's, 2 points.

nice job, boys.

I will remember them as resilient and overcoming major obstacles the GM placed before them. I could be nothing but overjoyed!!

I will still be annoyed at the regular season effort but a Cup re-writes my memory easily enough. :laugh:

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Why are people hoping that Montreal loses tonight other than the obvious reason because they hate them?

jdz

May 22, 2013
We just won a shootout..........

eOWDIaa.jpg

AprilMayandJune

Feb 26, 2012
No matter how bad things may have seemed at certain points this season,we are all stilled pretty spoiled as B's fans.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Big 2pts, especially with both Ott and Flo leading and looking to get their 2pts.

Also get us 2pts back Wsh with a game in hand and the tie break.

Pastrnak is really going to be something. Youngest player in the NHL.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
It wasn't pretty but it was a win and I will take it.

Tuukka had a very good game.
Loui looked very good.
Looch and the kids are a whole different line.
Krug played really well.

I think this was one of Chara's worst games of the season.
Dougie struggled but his struggles and Chara's may have just made things worse for the pair.

Weird OT.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Miracle on ice.

Thank you TUUKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seidenberg looking better, that's nice to see.

Guessing Tuukka will play every game now, seems like a heavy/hard schedule.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
It wasn't pretty but it was a win and I will take it.

Tuukka had a very good game.
Loui looked very good.
Looch and the kids are a whole different line.
Krug played really well.

I think this was one of Chara's worst games of the season.
Dougie struggled but his struggles and Chara's may have just made things worse for the pair.

Weird OT.

One word. Speed. He's getting older and slower, the league is getting faster. Bad combo.

And that was a horrendous turnover on Stamkos stick for their first.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Tampa fans saying they'd crush us if it weren't for injuries: Heard of David Krejci? Our D gave them both their goals (and most of their offensive zone time pressure) with basic mistakes without Tampa even having to work for it. Need to cut that **** out.

Krug-McQuaid the only D-men who were decent. Seids had some alright moments but was pretty bad overall. Bart, Hamilton and Chara horrendous.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
And how nuts was that with Stamkos late in OT??

Sure was.

Heres the rule:

53.4 Misconduct or Game Misconduct Penalty -- A misconduct penalty shall be imposed on a player who unintentionally or accidentally throws his stick or any part thereof or any other object or piece of equipment outside the playing area. If the offense is committed intentionally, a game misconduct penalty shall be assessed to the offending player. If the offense is committed in protest of an official's decision, a minor penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct plus a game misconduct penalty shall be assessed to the offending player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad