Post-Game Talk: Bruins win 5-2!!!!!!!

Bad Hat Harry

Michael Scarn
Sep 27, 2010
Boston, MA
I love Clode but it'd be great to see him go on to lobby a bit himself. . . "what I want to know is how many dives the reffs are going to let them get away with on wednesday, seriously people."

Didn't he do that complaining about Montreal diving? And people on here gave him crap for it

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I don't want to see Julien complain about the Leafs diving because I don't really think they are diving significantly more than the average team. Aside from Phaneuf I have found that they're a pretty likeable team tbh. well and maybe JVR. I'd LOVE to see JVR get laid out.

bucckevin

May 14, 2010
Seguin had a couple of good opportunities to score and dinged a few post. He's doing just fine.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Seguin had a couple of good opportunities to score and dinged a few post. He's doing just fine.

Remember the old days when the Thornton led Bruins would be shut down and you didn't even know they were on the ice? Different story with these guys...they are always noticeable, even if they aren't scoring..

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Remember the old days when the Thornton led Bruins would be shut down and you didn't even know they were on the ice? Different story with these guys...they are always noticeable, even if they aren't scoring..

Some think if you're not scoring, you're not contributing.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
am i the only one who was thinking "i'm not panicking until they score a 5 on 5 goal"?

Good to see Jagr recovered from his bought with the sniffles.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
The next game is when the Bergeron line is going to light it up.

Fraser and Franson are the 2nd pairing after the Phaneuf top pairing.

The Bergeron line is going to eat up this 2nd pairing as the leafs will have to play their top pairing against the Krejci line.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
I don't want to see Julien complain about the Leafs diving because I don't really think they are diving significantly more than the average team. Aside from Phaneuf I have found that they're a pretty likeable team tbh. well and maybe JVR. I'd LOVE to see JVR get laid out.

JVR sure did. Loved the Rodney Dangerfield routine, "eeeew, my arm!".

They didn't have to dive w/ some of those calls last night. That was infuriating, and worse, b/c at a certain point you could smell it. One on Seguin may have been a dive. He planted his stick to help himself get up, and the guy skated right over it and - weeee. With Bergeron a/b to go on a 2 on 1. Lucic tripped, gets called for diving? Ok. Basically they didn't want to call Lupil alone, b/c the crowd would have called him names. Especially after Lupil getting destroyed by Lucic. They realize they made one idiotic call, then try and make it up by calling Kadri for boarding. Then the Lucic stick lift that cost a goal? God.

I just want refs that don't wear helmets off the ice for next game, please.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Good to see many of our player have stepped up thier game, with the exception of Kelly. Now that all the sleepers have woken up the second line which carried this team during the season is MNA.

Also gotta admit I was npot a fan of sitting Dougie but after watching game 2 I got it ,maybe I'll just let the coach do his thing without second guessing him.....maybe.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Leafs had 3 rookie giveaways, Boston scored on all 3. Boston dominated in Game 1, no arguing there; Game 3 - not at all. They were sitting in their end defending for most of the game and only scored on Leafs mistakes. Leafs had 47 shots, 2 posts and outplayed B's in every area, except for score sheet. Rask was standing on his head and got lucky.

Leafs will take game 4.

"hate to see what happens when they play good"

They never play good, I'm not worried. This is no 2011 Boston.

Despite some chincy penalty calls against the Bruins, they still managed to outplay the Leafs in the first two periods leading 4-1. Then they decided (once again) to raise my blood pressure in the third period by trying to hang on to the lead instead of just playing hockey.
If it wasn't for Leafs PP's, the game wasn't even close.
And no, this is not the 2011 Bruins, it's the 2013 Bruins.......did you lose your calendar?

Neely2005

Nov 3, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
One of my buddies went up to Toronto for the game with his brother (bruins fans). On the way out they got jumped by 15-20 Leafs fans, broke his brothers hand and his orbital bone.

What is wrong with people?

Hopefully your friends filled a complaint/pressed charges with the Toronto Police.

So when is the media going to start to run with this story?
:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad