Video Bruins vs Sharks

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Deplorable remarks about Micheal Haley from Jack Edwards. Would he have that same sentiment with Shawn Thornton and his tenure with Florida?

What a spineless prick. It is rich coming from a guy who is about as intimidating as Steve Urkel.

I'll admit. When I first saw Edwards I was like...........the voice and the dude do not match..........

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Deplorable remarks about Micheal Haley from Jack Edwards. Would he have that same sentiment with Shawn Thornton and his tenure with Florida?

What a spineless prick. It is rich coming from a guy who is about as intimidating as Steve Urkel.

Shawn Thornton could actually play hockey, Haley is purely a puncher that can't stick in the league or play a shift

weinsink

Feb 8, 2018
Miller plays haley gets punched out,too bad though and don't compare thornton to haley please lmfao...kane still crying his eyes out after that embarrassing performance?

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
Miller plays haley gets punched out,too bad though and don't compare thornton to haley please lmfao...kane still crying his eyes out after that embarrassing performance?
lol what in the world

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010

Jack Edwards could easily have said:

Saddam Hussein dressed in a Bruins uniform . . . Desert Storm? It's a draw

Reactions: Groo

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
As have mine
Not even close
No, saying Chara got ragdolled isn't true at all. Unless of course, you consider pulling a guy down from behind and then getting beat up by him ragdolled. Keep dreaming tho.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Chara didn't get tossed around and to the ice?
He got pulled down from behind and got right back up to kick Kane's ass. Thats not being ragdolled lol. Just hilarious that you're trying to use that as an argument in Kane's in favour. He got beat up, just deal with it.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Oh the "another Jack Edwards disciple" line clearly wasn't condescending.

Hypocrite much?

BTW Do they serve those Snoopy snowcones at the Snoopy Center?
Then I don't know what fights you've guys have been watching.
Of course not all of us act like they know hockey from the womb

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Another Cali fan who learned the game at the Santa Rosa Snoopy Ice Center.

The Sharks Ice Adult Hockey League is the the largest recreational adult hockey league in America and its headquarters less than 4 miles away from SAP Center.

Why would a Sharks fan be learning about hockey at the Snoopy Ice Center which is over 100 miles away from the Shark Tank?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad