USA
hockeyauuugh.gif

OM( Clode )

worstest power player since tom thumb's :laugh:

One and done this year

tom nuetten

Mar 24, 2011
Germany
I truly don't understand how people actually like Claude. He's not the reason the Bruins won the cup. He's supposed to be a great defensive coach yet our defense sucks. He is up Seguin's ass so much that he can't even breathe.

you don´t like that our defense sucks but at the same time want jagr on one of the top lines etc.? defense starts with the forwards and jagr is (only defense) one of the worst (if not the worst) we have on this team... but that doesn´t seem to bother you

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Is there some reason why the Bruins would definitely want the 4th seed vs. the 2nd?

4th seed is looking to play Toronto or Ottawa-teams the Bruins have a chance of beating.

2nd seed is looking to most likely get the Rangers-a team the Bruins don't want to see first round of the playoffs.]

So yeah-maybe they lost on purpose.

But really-I think the Bruins just stink right now. They aren't going anywhere if they don't have Bergeron. Kelly coming back will help.

Julien needs to realize he can't have a player like Jagr on the flipping 3rd line. Team can't score goals right now-try the man with Krejci.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
The system has had it's day. Teams are defending us perfectly night in and night out. This team is far too talented to be squeaking out 2-1 games every night.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
One positive thing is Rask looked great yet again. 27 saves on 29 shots. Neither goal was even close to his fault.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I agree with that in genearl and have wanted a New pp coach for years. But that last one is on the players to not even get a shot on goal.

Marchand had a clean shot, but he's hurt. I don't know why Seguin wasn't out there. He buries that.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Julien has had a free pass since the cup but if we go out early this year all bets are off for next year if this uninspiring play continues. It seems like every game we are outworked and we have so many guys having off years that it's not even funny. Tell me another coach in the league who would continue to trot out Pandolfo on his 3rd line night after night, I am still waiting for his 1st bloody point. Geoff Ward continues to keep his job despite the PP being below average every year, have you seen this guy's credentials, he didn't even play major junior or NCAA hockey, go figure.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Jagr with Seguin & Marchand was ineffective.

Jagr with Paille and Campbell was quite effective as he made the other two look like scoring threats.

Now how about a dose of Jagr with Krejci and Lucic and we should see some goals.

Jagr with Paille and Campbell looked good but those two have no scoring touch (all due respect to Paille and his 5 goals, but he is not a scorer). Jagr definitely needs to be up with Krejci.

livewell68

Jul 20, 2007
Jagr with Seguin & Marchand was ineffective.

Jagr with Paille and Campbell was quite effective as he made the other two look like scoring threats.

Now how about a dose of Jagr with Krejci and Lucic and we should see some goals.

They were the best line against New Jersey. They started slow for the first 5 minutes of the game against the Habs, no reason to split them up right away.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
They tried forcing the puck to Jagr at the start and MTL shut him down. There was no plan B and everyone waited for everyone else to make a play. No one willing to step up and take a chance.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Oh my god that's even more frustrating to watch the 2nd time.

Why subject yourself to that? I grabbed the remote, changed the channel and through it at my wife. She is not happy right now.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Without Bergeron? We're ****ed.

They better get healthy.

Think something might have happened on that PP had CJ given Jags a chance w/ DK and Lucic earlier? Maybe some chemistry before that complete train wreck? Because Hortion was so successful on that line all night, gotta have him in there. Lucic gave Horton an open net, couldn't get a shot off. Our fate now lies in the hands of LKH?

Jagr skated into a 1 on 3, threads a pass to Campbell, who has ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what to do w/ it. Want to see Jags check out mentally? Keep putting him out there w/ non-skill players. Holy ****.

Lucic DK Jags
Marchand Pevs Segs
Who cares after that? He shortened the bench anyway.

Full respect to Julien, but com'on.

2 goals in 6 periods. Not enough. Broken record, too many bad passes out of the zone. Too many bad passes within their own zone. Lose way too many key battles.

They're a ****in mess.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Ah, that feels better.

I told myself after that goal and then winning the Cup that regular season games mean nothing.

And they don't.

If you're in a bad mood or frustrated at all with the game just take a peek and remember breaking all their fans hearts on the way to hoisting the Stanley Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad