GDT: Bruins VS Scabs - Locked up Edition Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Why do you guys blame the coach for that last PP? yes, it was bad but if your coach needs to tell you to shoot on a 6 on 4 PP down a goal with a minute left....

Players should have shot, that's all there is to it. I doubt a guy makes a PP strategy saying "lets play monkey in the middle for 2 minutes".

Soderberg

Mar 29, 2011
I truly don't understand how people actually like Claude. He's not the reason the Bruins won the cup. He's supposed to be a great defensive coach yet our defense sucks. He is up Seguin's ass so much that he can't even breathe.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Clode has this team wound up so tight they are holding their sticks so tight they can hardly move

bad line combinations

bad line choices based on game situation

this might be one of the worst coached games I've witnessed in a long long time

:help: :shakehead :rant: :(

This.

First time in years I can say that the coaching and strategy has been an utter waste of time and has no results to show for it.

I left and went out rather than stay in and watch this team. Caught the end at the bar over my shoulder.

That was pathetic.

Fans, the Boston Bruins aren't worth watching right now. It's just not enjoyable to watch them play and expect to be entertained.

I hope you all have something else to do these coming weeks. Looks like the Bruins do as well.

EastCoastNiner

Nov 21, 2008
Let's blame ONE coach for SIX players not shooting the ****ing puck.:shakehead.

The stupidity here used to be astounding, but it's all too typical and comical now.

Oh, and fourth line was out there with 1:30 left to try and get it deep, give the first two lines a rest, and then come off for a change with a minute to go and pull Rask, which they did.

Do half of you even NHL?

The same ones always *****ing are the ones that wanted the defensive liability Spooner to play significant minutes, think Rask sucks, and want Julien and Chia gone. It's not surprising anymore.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Is there some reason why the Bruins would definitely want the 4th seed vs. the 2nd?

IDK 4th plays ottowa who we own but can people stop saying second seed its driving me crazy going into tonight we were 4 points out of first with 2 games in hand and a head to head with pitt on the 19th

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Why do you guys blame the coach for that last PP? yes, it was bad but if your coach needs to tell you to shoot on a 6 on 4 PP down a goal with a minute left....

Players should have shot, that's all there is to it. I doubt a guy makes a PP strategy saying "lets play monkey in the middle for 2 minutes".

couldn't agree with you more. That last Pp is on the players

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island

That's exactly what they say, I guarantee it.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA

Marchand was out there...no Seguin.... the pp has been atrocious the past 2 years. We have plenty of skill,yet it still looks awful.

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
He plays Marchand over Seguin. Marchand is playing hurt,

He played the 4th line down a goal with 2 minutes left. That is the coaching staff.

The 4th line was literally our best line on the night! the first has been non existent with bergy out and the third has been non existent all year. The second (first now) line cant be out there every shift.

Also i was only talking about the PP. Marchand is hurt? if he is y is he even playing? if he is ok enough to play through 58 mins of hockey i dont think having him out there with 2 to go is questionable.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Best line I heard tonight.

"What is with the power play? Where is that kid you picked up..Tyler..Seg..Sag..ahh..Falloon?

I hate my fellow habs fan, but I laughed at that.

TheBigZ

Dec 18, 2007
Dallas, TX
www.hfboards.com
every year clode has been here we have looked awful towards the end of the season, and only in 2011 because of thomas did we do anything in the playoffs. Why is clode still hear?

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Let's blame ONE coach for SIX players not shooting the ****ing puck.:shakehead.

The stupidity here used to be astounding, but it's all too typical and comical now.

Oh, and fourth line was out there with 1:30 left to try and get it deep, give the first two lines a rest, and then come off for a change with a minute to go and pull Rask, which they did.

Do half of you even NHL?

The same ones always *****ing are the ones that wanted the defensive liability Spooner to play significant minutes, think Rask sucks, and want Julien and Chia gone. It's not surprising anymore.

I always NHL.
:)

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
We need a REAL coach and not this clown anymore
when i saw the line this stupid donkey made, i was sure, one goal is the most we can get
sadly, chia will wait after first round exit to fire this not human thing who coach our team

Regina

Apr 11, 2004
Regina
www.corrine.ca
hockeyauuugh.gif

OM( Clode )

worstest power player since tom thumb's :laugh:

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
IDK 4th plays ottowa who we own but can people stop saying second seed its driving me crazy going into tonight we were 4 points out of first with 2 games in hand and a head to head with pitt on the 19th

It's irrelevant unless we catch Montreal, and tonight was a blow to those chances, not a knockout blow but hurts our chances if Montreal keeps playing at this pace.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Jagr with Seguin & Marchand was ineffective.

Jagr with Paille and Campbell was quite effective as he made the other two look like scoring threats.

Now how about a dose of Jagr with Krejci and Lucic and we should see some goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad