GDT: Bruins vs Penguins - II : How's Yeti doing?/What did Jack say? edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
We didn't play smart today. Gave up 6 PPs yet again. On the upside, the effort was good. We outshot the Pens big time by double digits, outhit them, and won far more faceoffs. We lost by one to a team that is on a roll. Even Chicken Little shouldn't be worried about a game like this.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Word 'embarrassing ' been used a lot here in the last 24 hours.
What has become embarrassing is this board.

Fair weather folks showing up in droves. Lustfully wallowing in negativity.

Sad.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
I don't know how many times I've read "But Pittsburgh is bad defensively!" here.

And look how Boston takes advantage of it. :laugh:

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
All we need to do is avoid Pitt, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Washington, the Rangers and the Islanders for as long as possible in the playoffs.

MadderBum*

It was a joke man, the majority of the team has been garbage. Or do you not remember Krejci's quote a couple years ago about his thoughts on regular season games?

im sick of people getting on dk, he has been our 3rd best foward all year. much better than the golden boy seguin and neely jr lucic...

yayayayay
another important goal for cutie boy tyler!!! man is he awesome

bruins_19

Dec 1, 2004
if we win 1 game in the playoffs id truly be surprised. Do people realize over the last year this team has been average at best. Last year in January we hit a wall and were terrible and lost in the first round to a capital team that shouldnt even have been in the series and even though our great start this year we havent even played well for any of it. Its a little concerning if you ask me

reidy

@reidjjackson
Tough game.

Thought the B's looked a lot better than they did on Wednesday, however the finishing issue still remains.

Yeti looked okay - definitely needs to get acclimated to the system as his linemates though.

I don't know. Whatever.

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
Oh my god, the Bruins lost to one of the best teams in the league by 1 goal!! JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!

I was literally waiting for the lose by a goal comment. We score with 2 seconds left and now we get to say lose by a goal. Like that is some medal of honor.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Was really looking forward to this one....disappointing result but another winnable game - just need to be that much better.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Bah. A strong first period, started to derail a little in the 2nd but regained control. Bad third though, really bad. Ultimately I think their inability to bury chances and extend a lead killed them again. Defense was just fine, Rask wasn't, and everyone kinda bailed in the 3rd.

Soderberg looked ok. Not that he's a world beater but I think he showed some promise with Jagr. Would love to see him with Krejci and Jagr for a few games to see if they can get something going, because this whole "our 2nd line is the only line good enough to score" crap isn't getting the team anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad