GDT: Bruins vs Penguins - II : How's Yeti doing?/What did Jack say? edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

du5566*

I don't think anyone on here thinks this team sucks right now more than me but the Bruins are not done. Come playoff time anything is possible. I think a lot of changes need to be made in the offseason but this team can make a run in the playoffs....... they have the talent.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to "fix" this right now except hoping that the playoffs wake them up.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
B's had one of their best 1st periods. Penalties in the 2nd and goals scored on the PP by the Penguins drained all of the B's momentum. In the 3rd period, same as the 2nd.

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
Tomorrow they play a panthers team that in 3 and 2/3 games (one in progress), they've given up 21 goals.

Hopefully that's what the doctor orders. If they can't score and dominate against that team, then woof . . .

HereWeGoBRUINS92*

lmao, Pens are missing 3 of its top players and still beat us.

Pathetic.

Anyone think maybe its a coaching problem with this team?

Bone for your jar

Feb 2, 2011
Boston, Mass.
Listen, After the week Bostonians have had, I think they're entitled to vent. There was a hope that the B's would help take away some of the gloom that has hung over the city/state and that (fairly or unfairly) has not happened. The result is what you see here, frustration and disgust. Nothing wrong with that.
You don't like it? so what? it's a free country and last I looked, none of us owns the internets, so people can come and complain all they want. That's up to them and what you do is up to you. End of story.

Don't lecture me allright? I've never claimed anyone wasn't entitled to think, feel and write what they wanted. I just happen to disagree with some posters from time to time.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Yeah because the 2011 Canucks had great goaltending and good defense.

No that was us. The Canucks had/have Luongo, who has never really proven to be good in the playoffs. MAF has been far better in playoff hockey.

These Pens have 6 future hall of fame players. That's nearly unheard of.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Oh my god, the Bruins lost to one of the best teams in the league by 1 goal!! JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I'm all for speaking one's mind, but anyone bringing the tragedy into the discussion of the game and how the team is "letting the city down" needs to ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad