GDT: Bruins vs Penguins - II : How's Yeti doing?/What did Jack say? edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I think part of it is that things are so bad at times that there's no possible suggestions to fix it all.

Ya, but things aren't that bad. Watch Florida or Carolina or the 2006-2007 Bruins is you want to see bad.

Frustrating because this core group has demonstrated the ability to be better, but they are inconsistent. Anyone who has watched them over the past few years had to have known that they would not play .800 hockey all season. They were bound to suffer a losing streak.

But to say that they should fire the coach and that they can't win a playoff round?

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
Really proud again of those fans down in Boston. Didn't hear them boo the team once even at the end. The fans have really been stepping up given everything that is going on in Boston and I hope they get something good in the near future because if anyone deserves the cup its them.

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
Division lead? I thought they were horrible?!

We're going to watch them un-clinch their playoff spot Artemis. They're that bad dammit!

Not that I have been happy with their play at all lately. It's been inconsistent and boring for a majority of the games. Today was a better effort but not a complete one.

BubbaBoot

Oct 19, 2003
The Fenway
Visit site
Pittsburgh missing 4 key players, Iginla and Letang score on the PP, (they've killed us on the PP since last season I believe), Cooke and Jokinen escape unscathed..... man I'm getting frustrated.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Oh my god, the Bruins lost to one of the best teams in the league by 1 goal!! JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!

If you wanna play that game than how about losing to a team without their 3 best players? Besides, that late goal doesn't mean ****.

Harbinger04

Jan 29, 2007
boston
Tomorrow they play a panthers team that in 3 and 2/3 games (one in progress), they've given up 21 goals.

Hopefully that's what the doctor orders. If they can't score and dominate against that team, then woof . . .

they've played the panthers pretty tough this season. hopefully they can find some offensive consistency, starting with tomorrow's game

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
PK needs to get back to doing what it's done for the majority of the season. You can look past 2 PPGs against Pitt, but 6 PPGs in the past 3 is just tough to swallow.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
All I gotta say is "Go Caps!"

Team played a good first then took too many penalties and against a team with a good power play that is playing with fire.

Also Vokoun is not a bad back up-in some ways I think he is better than fleury.

Coach C

Oct 26, 2009
Word 'embarrassing ' been used a lot here in the last 24 hours.
What has become embarrassing is this board.

Fair weather folks showing up in droves. Lustfully wallowing in negativity.

Sad.

the only thing "embarrassing" is seeing our fans whine more then habs fans.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
hhahahaha 99% of the post here now REALLY contribute )))))
you are really funny !!!:shakehead

I didn't say other posters really contribute. Unfortunately there are only a handful who really do. It just seems like every single post of yours is about Clode being awful. Not a discussion about it, just sarcasm.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
I hope sitting this game lit a fire under Lucic's ass for the next game. No one was backing down tonight and Lucic needs to play that style.

pattywiz

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Stoughton, MA
I'm all for speaking one's mind, but anyone bringing the tragedy into the discussion of the game and how the team is "letting the city down" needs to ****.

This. They've been struggling with consistency for the better part of the season. It didn't start on Monday. A win would have been nice, but Bruins fans shouldn't be shocked with these outcomes this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad