GDT: Bruins vs Penguins -Boston Strong Edition- 4/20/13 - 12:30 - NESN+/98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossua34

Mutt
Apr 7, 2003
Irvine, CA
I just got it.

It was blacked out on Gamecenter. I talked to a customer service rep on the phone. It was TSN's fault.

Still blacked out on Center Ice in the US... and also not available on any standard cable network. What an embarrassment to the league, this game could have gotten huge ratings.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
He tried to stop him fall to the ice with his hand and busted it.

Look, I get all the criticism of Horton this year, and I have been one of the people saying it, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. I Horton is physical and got hurt dropping the gloves, that's just the way it goes. You can't fault him for not being engaged and then get mad when he gets hurt being engaged.

Can't have it both ways.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Looked to me like Horton likely severely sprained his wrist. I couldn't see anything that would make for a broken bone. I like the fact that he was willing to engage Iginla and try to add some fire to the team. He had been playing well up to that point.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
It might not be busted..He might just hurt it so they want xrays to be sure.Might swelled up.But everytime i broke mine i knew right away cause it gets stiff.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Bartowski has really elevated his game since he was called up around the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad