GDT: Bruins vs Penguins -Boston Strong Edition- 4/20/13 - 12:30 - NESN+/98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonbaz77*

It sucks twice as hard for American fans who want to watch the game. At least TSN2 is standard on most Canadian cable systems, isn't it? In the US, it doesn't matter if you have GameCenter or Center Ice - since the game is technically being carried by the NHL Network (which is neither part of those packages, nor a standard part of most US cable lineups) you literally have to buy another sports package if you want to see this one or the handful of other games picked up by the NHL Network each week. It's an infuriatingly unnecessary money-making tactic, and it did not used to be like this a couple of seasons ago... Only recently did the league start treating NHL Network games like "national broadcasts" and blacking them out on Center Ice.

It is a scam. The NHL should be shamed over this.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
There is no need for guys like Horton to be doing Thorntons job all the time.Now look he is out hurt .:( Hope he never broke his hand or nothing..

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Horton is a dumbass, no two ways about it.

:shakehead

You would probably be the guy calling him out if he declined a fight as well, no?

Horty deserves criticism for his overall game this season, but some people just will always find a way to cast blame.

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
Horton cant win with you ingrates. You people biatch about everything.

Lou, I give all the props to Nate for finally showing some life, but lets not make it seem like this guy has gone all out for us and should be above criticism. He deserves every ounce he gets and what makes it frustrating is that you look at him moving his legs today, hitting and even getting mad enough to fight and you wonder why it only happens once every 6 weeks.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
???

People calling him out for lack of interest and physicality and he looked anything but in the 1st period. Then he hurts his hand punching Iginla after obliging his fight request, and he's a dumb ass? Not sure I follow the logic?

He hurt his hand when he flailed around and fell to the ice. I'm glad he seems interest in the game now but come on, theres a week left in the season. You cannot be getting hurt like that.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
He hurt his hand when he flailed around and fell to the ice. I'm glad he seems interest in the game now but come on, theres a week left in the season. You cannot be getting hurt like that.

Yeah, damn him for trying to get hurt with a week left in the season!

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Lou, I give all the props to Nate for finally showing some life, but lets not make it seem like this guy has gone all out for us and should be above criticism. He deserves every ounce he gets and what makes it frustrating is that you look at him moving his legs today, hitting and even getting mad enough to fight and you wonder why it only happens once every 6 weeks.

Just talking about the iginla fight. I agree with what you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad