GDT: Bruins vs Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur*

93 was great for its fighting (92 was even better, could fight whenever) 94 has one-timers tho, and a great website where tons of guys are still playing (even draft leagues!)
96 was my favorite

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS?

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
93 was great for its fighting (92 was even better, could fight whenever) 94 has one-timers tho, and a great website where tons of guys are still playing (even draft leagues!)

Yeah I remember a few years back (I think it was 2007) they released a ROM with updated rosters. It was pretty fun.

I always liked to play with the Whalers and they were dreadful.

Kay Whitmore in net.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I always played with Barfalo, no one could stop Mogilny.

I liked using Vancouver as well because they were stacked. Bure was on the 2nd line.

I could never figure out why they'd only let you face certain teams in the playoffs. Boston hd to start against Hartford, Quebec or Buffalo and then would play Montreal in rd 2. Divisional playoffs duh.

Montreal was stacked.

Pittsburgh was coming off a cup win and was only a 5/10 overall which baffled me.

minpind

I don't even watch Hockey.......
Oct 4, 2014
Weymouth
Yeah I remember a few years back (I think it was 2007) they released a ROM with updated rosters. It was pretty fun.

I always liked to play with the Whalers and they were dreadful.

Kay Whitmore in net.

one of the guys on the 94 site made a 2on2 rom. each team only has a center, a winger and a goalie on the ice, and 4 guys can play each-other online at a time. it's like the hockey version of nba jam.
great times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad