GDT: Bruins vs Leafs - 2/2/13 - Leafs fall in Winter just like in Autumn

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
haha he doin interviews now,I was Bruins coach Marchand be in locker room getting treatment on that shoulder not out doing interviews,What the hell goin on with this team :)

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Bruins are 1-0-0 after leading after 2 periods? Bruins have 5 wins..

didn't realize that out of their 5 wins they only led going into the 3rd period just once :laugh: wow

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
The more hockey you watch,....The more you realize that the NHL refs are worse then NBA'S refs both good for and bad for the Bruins.

MLB the best by far its a joke how much they set the bar
NFL
NBA

NHL

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
You would think after the refs made the worst call ever last night against Backes they would have tried extra hard to get things right tonight, but really the refs this year are atrocious.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Please make this Dan Duquette Jr segment stop.

Just. Stop.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I still don't understand how there was no tripping penalty when Marchand went down.

I also do not understand waving the goal off.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Well, Toronto got screwed out of a goal and we got screwed out of one, so things are even in that regard. Seids needs to take Dougie out for ice cream for that nasty high stick he put on him.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
:laugh: Why would NESN think this is cool ?

I don't know....I kind of get the social media thing, but if I wanted to see what people are saying about the game, I would seek it out myself on Twitter. Would be nice to have some insight/analysis that I can't find myself during the intermission reports. :dunno:

Or, if you have to have it, at least have someone that isn't extremely awkward present the segment. Sheesh.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I don't know....I kind of get the social media thing, but if I wanted to see what people are saying about the game, I would seek it out myself on Twitter.

Or just do what they did last year, which was to post it on a screen as they went to commercial. You could choose to read it or head to the kitchen for snacks.

But this guy has no charisma at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad