Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs Habs Tonight 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
1 hour ago
@GMillerTSN: In his first year with the Bruins, Zdeno Chara was -21. In seven seasons since, he is a combined +160, best in the NHL over that span.

Lewis...

Thank God for Clode.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Bjga8CYIIAA1d4e.png:large

David Krejci*

God ****ing damn it I can't stand NBC. Emerick is the worst. It wouldn't be so bad if the 98.5 feed was synched with the tv already but you have to play around with it to get it right. ffffffffffffffff off

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Think of the moral victory for MTL if we lose this one.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I think I dropped this bomb last week, but I forget:

No, the Canadiens don't have the traditional fighters or team toughness, but I still think to a certain degree they are a "tough" team still. Many of their forwards, no matter their size are always in the corners, behind the net, in the crease, just playing with some sack basically. I don't think their forwards are easy to intimidate at all, and it's why they give the Bruins fits.

Their defense, different story. I think they've got zero mental toughness on the blue line, you just have to get on them early and often, and make them doubt their next move around Price.

They have 4 smurfs in their top 9, what they do is cause a lot of power plays because they are so easily knocked off the puck and onto the ice. This pays dividends in the regular season, fortunately the refs smarten up in the playoffs and don't call that nonsense. Like I always say, the Habs are built for regular season success, until they get more size and grit up front they are no threat for a long playoff run.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Think of the moral victory for MTL if we lose this one.

Maybe, but this game means a hell of a lot more to Montreal then Boston. They are fighting just to make the playoffs, we have already clinched a playoff spot.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
haha! i didn't post that as a warning, I posted it to mean "these guys are so far off my radar that I forgot that Vanek now plays for them". See?

I see, I see!

In fact, I had forgotten about Vanek as well. prolly cuz of the last game.

Hopefully they can hold him off the board again. The streak won't last forever, but 2 more games would make me very happy!

Ooops....one game at a time!

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
so we don't have to. What's the readers digest version?

Nothing to unusual, just people claiming that the Bruins get preferential treatment IN THE SAME THREAD THAT SHOWS WE HAVE THE FEWEST PP'S IN THE LEAGUE. I called people who could actually believe that ignorant (not directed at anybody in particular) but apparently I am in the wrong and now I no longer have an avatar :laugh:

I feel like I am taking crazy pills. Like, how can somebody honestly write that IN THAT PARTICULAR THREAD?

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
No GDT yet so I'll have to do my rant here:

Those scum sucking, diving & generally whiny little smurf ******** are in our building tonight.

I want all LFers in attendance to set new decibel & duration records for booing that bunch of garbage on skates from the minute they step on the ice for warm ups. And I want to hear equally loud and long cheers when a Bruin flattens a Hab- which should be every shift.

As for the Bruins- you got these mother****ers right where you want them, in your barn and on your ice. Hit them, smash them, trash talk them [I know, normally I hate that stuff but we're talkin' Hated Habs here!] crush them, flatten them and in general beat the ever living snot of out them. Send them back to Montreal covered in bandages, disinfectant and agony.

**** the Habs!!!!!!

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Nothing to unusual, just people claiming that the Bruins get preferential treatment IN THE SAME THREAD THAT SHOWS WE HAVE THE FEWEST PP'S IN THE LEAGUE. I called people who could actually believe that ignorant (not directed at anybody in particular) but apparently I am in the wrong and now I no longer have an avatar :laugh:

I feel like I am taking crazy pills. Like, how can somebody honestly write that IN THAT PARTICULAR THREAD?

And at the same time they leave Makavelli videos up on the main board even though I flagged them for being obviously trolling. :shakehead

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center

haha! you made a rookie/noobie mistake. After the 1st time i lost my avatar on the main board i asked TP how i should approach the main board moving forward. His answer? "Don't". I haven't, and the 1st time i lost my avatar was the last time i lost my avatar. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad