Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs Habs Tonight 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

Ughhh...another boring west coast game?!?

(just judging by the hype)

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
so who do we rest tonight? would love to kick some ass tonight and put the Habs on the rest of year losing steak paving their way out of the playoffs

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
so who do we rest tonight? would love to kick some ass tonight and put the Habs on the rest of year losing steak paving their way out of the playoffs

as always, the 2 pillars of the core of our defensive game need rest: Rask and chara. so it will probably be Bartkowski and Johnson that get the rest they so need for a long playoff run. :sarcasm:

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
as always, the 2 pillars of the core of our defensive game need rest: Rask and chara. so it will probably be Bartkowski and Johnson that get the rest they so need for a long playoff run. :sarcasm:

your are probably right but could you really blame CJ? I mean he is probably afraid Chara will eat him if he tells him he can't play against the Habs.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
your are probably right but could you really blame CJ? I mean he is probably afraid Chara will eat him if he tells him he can't play against the Habs.

i'd eat him too. This is one of those games you need to send a message to these scabs and break their will early and show them who's boss of the adams.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
i'd eat him too. This is one of those games you need to send a message to these scabs and break their will early and show them who's boss of the adams.

yup send that message that the Habs do not want to meet the Bruins in the playoffs not the other way around.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
I would play Rask because I think it could be good for his confidence to beat the Habs twice in a row. But Chara could use a rest. I'd love to see Miller crush some smurfs even if it means getting another undeserved elbowing penalty :naughty:

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
I'm playing net tonight @ 7:10.

Hopefully I can zoom through the 1st period & intermission on DVR and catch up by the 2nd.

i've found that the short time between whistles is a great opportunity to catch up. you'd be surprised how much they add up, and what are you really missing? Triangles and the importance of speed through the neutral zone?

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
win or lose, i just wanna see somebody wipe that ugly smirk off of #67's face.
i would love a miller or boychuk open ice bundle.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
i've found that the short time between whistles is a great opportunity to catch up. you'd be surprised how much they add up, and what are you really missing? Triangles and the importance of speed through the neutral zone?

Ya, when I used to work nights, I'd get through a game in an hour and a half haha.

Plus, when it's a NESN game, it's usually just fluff in between whistles about the stupid poll question.

It feels like the 7:30 NBC starts are usually closer to 7:45 anyway.
I just hope nobody spoils the score in the lockeroom.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Ya, when I used to work nights, I'd get through a game in an hour and a half haha.

Plus, when it's a NESN game, it's usually just fluff in between whistles about the stupid poll question.

It feels like the 7:30 NBC starts are usually closer to 7:45 anyway.
I just hope nobody spoils the score in the lockeroom.

whoops, forgot tonight was an NBCSN game. So scratch triangles and neutral zone speed and replace with "hold it...right....THERE!!!!", and "the puck was spirited away by Rick Kessel".

CrowSettere

Oct 17, 2013
Palmer, MA
7:30? I almost forgot a game time like that existed.
I think I'm going to be out cold for pulling an All nighter, anyways.
I call 3-2 B's in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad