Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
i46wAe3UmT863.gif

hahaha ****ing killed me.. Good job.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Just win this game, I don't care if we lose the next 2 or 3 but win against those mother****ers!!!

**** the Habs and their fans!!!

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Something is going to happen tonight, I don't know what yet, but Bruins vs. Habs games have been too tame lately and I just feel tonight is the night where things fly off the handle.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I'm totally down for that to happen.

I think that that is a reason not much is happening for dust ups against the Bruins.

The league knows the toughness of the Bruins and don't want to go head to head in the toughness game, also probably another reason for the small amount of power plays the Bruins receive as other teams play more of a skill game then a bang and crash game.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
@MarcDenis_RDS: Selon l'entraînement matinal à Boston. C'est Peter Budaj qui affronterait les Bruins ce soir. #RDS 19h30

It basically just says that Budaj is getting the start tonight. That's...strange. Might make our lives easier though. Budaj hasn't been all that great lately.

That is not strange at all.. Budaj plays very well against us and that's why he's starting. Make no mistake about it, that team wants to break our streak badly!!!

They just mentioned that there were some Hab players watching the game Sunday night, and were hoping that the B's would win in Phoenix, so they would get the chance to break the streak, and get in our heads.. If you don't think this is a rivalry and one of the best in all of sports than you have no clue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad