GDT: Bruins VS Canadiens 7:00PM ET [RDS] Quebec City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No coverage whatsoever in Boston? Up here that would be grounds for a provincial election.

They don't need it. That town is so deep in other pro sports that it can afford to not show a pre-season Bruin game and do so without batting an eye. Go Sox. ;)

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
That small town is the 7th largest metropolitan area in Canada.

Québec is bigger than Winnipeg?

I mean, it's definitely smaller than Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa-Gatineau, Calgary and Edmonton.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
No coverage whatsoever in Boston? Up here that would be grounds for a provincial election.

They don't need it. That town is so deep in other pro sports that it can afford to not show a pre-season Bruin game and do so without batting an eye. Go Sox. ;)

NESN was going to do the game but they forgot to renew permits from Transport Quebec for their 53 foot production truck and cancelled it. Apparently there is no way to speed up the process with Quebec province.

01_truck1.jpg

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

And it's not like our own pre-season coverage hasn't been spotty up until recently.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
NESN was going to do the game but they forgot to renew permits from Transport Quebec for their 53 foot production truck and cancelled it. Apparently there is no way to speed up the process with Quebec province.

01_truck1.jpg

LMAO at that guy facepalming

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Blame Lafleur Guy...he gave that to me. I'M way too stupid to have come with that by myself....;) Puck in the mouth to put the CH in my avatar despite the already present colors in the back or....as the expression says....YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. Despite me disliking this present management, the Habs are much more than that. Habs will still be there when this management won't be. Will always be a Habs! :yo:

Maybe you want the snake to eat the habs and shed their skin to emerge a larger more powerful force..Or I just dropped acid :amazed:

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Pacioretty, Plekanec, Gallagher and Markov all in the lineup but it's Godulov who's wearing the A. :yo:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

01_truck1.jpg

:shakehead

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Game center blacked out in Windsor, thank you rogers. Why does my family pay you 265 a month in cell bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad