GDT: Bruins VS Canadiens 7:00PM ET [RDS] Quebec City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
You've changed your avatar from an elapid to a viper. Any significance to it? (Of course, both are potentially deadly.) And why a puck in the mouth?

Blame Lafleur Guy...he gave that to me. I'M way too stupid to have come with that by myself....;) Puck in the mouth to put the CH in my avatar despite the already present colors in the back or....as the expression says....YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. Despite me disliking this present management, the Habs are much more than that. Habs will still be there when this management won't be. Will always be a Habs! :yo:

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
the lines are decent, probably close to what it will look like starting night. Lehkonen and Carr can be swapped if anything happens. To me Lehkonen can become a very good 3rd liner at the very least. Carr can be a 3rd liner, 2nd line replacement too.

President Markov

Nov 10, 2015
Gatineau, Qc
Just saw this lineup for tonight posted on 25Stanley - not sure if it is credible or not

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Radulov-Plekanec-Shaw
Lehkonen-Desharnais-Carr
Danault-Flynn-McCarron

Markov-Petry
Sergachev-Beaulieu
Emelin-Redmond

Montoya
Condon

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Just saw this lineup for tonight posted on 25Stanley - not sure if it is credible or not

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Radulov-Plekanec-Shaw
Lehkonen-Desharnais-Carr
Danault-Flynn-McCarron

Markov-Petry
Sergachev-Beaulieu
Emelin-Redmond

Montoya
Condon

Not sure what the D pairings are, but Lehkonen is on the 2nd line and Shaw is on the third line.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Agreed, love seeing that Markov- Petry pairing,..means the coaches maybe realize they cant possibly have markov with weber, and beaulieu with weber could turn into a josi-weber for us hopefully,

Last edited:

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Agreed, love seeing that Markov- Petry pairing,..means the coaches maybe realize they cant possibly have markov with weber, and beaulieu with weber could turn into a josi-weber for us hopefully,

pretty bummed about lehkonen with DD instead of shaw tho.. i like shaw i just dont think he should be top 6..

Lehkonen is playing with Pleks and Radulov tonight. We will see how long that will last.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Great to see Galchenyuk and Gallagher together. They play fast and dirty in front of the net. All patches has to do is shoot at the net and GG will take care of the rest.
Go :habs Go!

Last edited:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Somehow, I think Lehkonen and DD together could surprise people. DD might actually what Lehkonen needs to put it in. Put Shaw with them. Put Carr with Pleks-Radu.

Jul 6, 2016
As much as I hate Desharnais (don't we all?), I could see him developing chemistry with Shaw. Lets hope they look good.

DD playing 13-14 minutes a game with no PP... I can live with that.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
DD playing 13-14 minutes a game with no PP... I can live with that.

I'm really hoping this happens but I'd be surprised if MT doesn't fall back to DD sometime this season. I want the DD we had at the start of last year. He plays better whenever he's not facing top competition and when he's with grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad