Proposal: Bruins Trade proposals VII - MOD in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
You should go check out the rangers board, that is if you want a good laugh.:laugh:

Carlo's garbage ,McAvoy and Studnicka and 2 1st.coming back

Not a big Sweeney fan but he beats KPD

I bet

If they are dealing Kreider and I’m hypothisizing I want Vaakanainen or the better of Frederic/Studnicka plus if Gorton. I’d ask for Vaakanainen & Heinen and a high pick

Something crazy seems up ~ just got that feeling

Sunday we will find out what’s between there legs

Reactions: Strafer

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Rangers fan here in peace (I love how we still have to use it and I'm in Mass visiting family all the time Newbury Comics 4 Life lol).

Here's my question on "another player with term" from that tweet. What does he mean by term? Like two playoff runs which is what you'll get from pretty much anyone on the roster who isn't Zibanejad or the young ELC kids? Does term mean someone who has many RFA years left (Buchnevich?)? Or does it mean something much bigger?

Chara might retire and Krug only has one year left. Maybe it's part of a bigger deal and the person with term is a Skjei, or Shattenkirk at 50%?

No stewed tomatoes. Just a thought.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I bet

If they are dealing Kreider and I’m hypothisizing I want Vaakanainen or the better of Frederic/Studnicka plus

We need Panarin or Tarasenko. Then we can compete Ovechkin and Kuznetsov. Sweeeny needs to make a statement

Reactions: bruins4thecup65

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
You should go check out the rangers board, that is if you want a good laugh.:laugh:

Carlo's garbage ,McAvoy and Studnicka and 2 1st.coming back

Not a big Sweeney fan but he beats KPD

Could have had Landeskog before season started for Carlo so that makes zero sence.

Reactions: TCB

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I would targeting the following:

Staal - can play LW and Center. Would be an awesome addition for the second line at LW or C the third line.
Dzingel - like I said many times before, he would be great on the second or third line for us and won't cost much.
Ryan - trade Backes for him straight up. We have to eat one more year of a bad contract, but Chara wont be around much longer, so we have some money to spare. Ryan is 3 years younger than Backes and improves our team.
H.Lindholm - we need to think outside the box on this one, I would give up Krug / Donato and a second round pick for him, maybe throw in someone else and see if the Ducks bite. He gives us a huge upgrade over Krug and solidifies our dee with Mac and Carlo, Gryz etc for the next 5 years.

Add these four and we can make a legit run at the cup.

Reactions: bruins4thecup65

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Rangers fan here in peace (I love how we still have to use it and I'm in Mass visiting family all the time Newbury Comics 4 Life lol).

Here's my question on "another player with term" from that tweet. What does he mean by term? Like two playoff runs which is what you'll get from pretty much anyone on the roster who isn't Zibanejad or the young ELC kids? Does term mean someone who has many RFA years left (Buchnevich?)? Or does it mean something much bigger?

Chara might retire and Krug only has one year left. Maybe it's part of a bigger deal and the person with term is a Skjei, or Shattenkirk at 50%?

Bruins holes are 2nd line winger and 3rd line centre.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Bruins holes are 2nd line winger and 3rd line centre.

Rangers have those but no one with term. Hayes UFA as we all know. Zuc UFA, Names 2020 UFA, Fast 2020 UFA, Kreider 2020 UFA and will cost a haul, Strome 2020 RFA and is more of a middle six swiss army knife. Unless Sweeney really wants Buchnevich who has RFA years left. Vesey LOL.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Rangers have those but no one with term. Hayes UFA as we all know. Zuc UFA, Names 2020 UFA, Fast 2020 UFA, Kreider 2020 UFA and will cost a haul, Strome 2020 RFA and is more of a middle six swiss army knife. Unless Sweeney really wants Buchnevich who has RFA years left. Vesey LOL.

That is why trading with you guys makes no sence unless offering the haul needed for Kreider .24 days to figure it all out.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Guys I have a feeling if it's a deal with rangers it could go down something like this. Bruins get kreider and Brady skjei. Rangers get and it pains me to see his name Carlo ouch 1st round pick donato danton and grez. Something like this.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Someone who isn't an upcoming UFA.

Shattenkirk thats scary, Cassidy just reamed out his defense for not doing what it takes,after he saw Shattenkirk play,he'd be a healthy scratch,so thanks but no-Thanks.

Skjei, whats up with him? I liked him the few times I've seen him play but I see lots of rangers fans seem to want to move him.

I feel the Bruins would want Kreider first and foremost, I'm thinking there must be something to it, as I've heard Pierre say that he refuses to give out names for the respect of the players, and it looks as if he actually through out Hayes name.:dunno:

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Guys I have a feeling if it's a deal with rangers it could go down something like this. Bruins get kreider and Brady skjei. Rangers get and it pains me to see his name Carlo ouch 1st round pick donato danton and grez. Something like this.

So to go along with something like this, how does Skjei compare with Carlo, and also why would the Rangers want to deal him? I thought he was their best young D.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
I bet

If they are dealing Kreider and I’m hypothisizing I want Vaakanainen or the better of Frederic/Studnicka plus if Gorton. I’d ask for Vaakanainen & Heinen and a high pick

You may be right about the ask. If I am GM of the B’s?

No way I want to lose Vaak in any deal that’s not bringing back a Larkin, Hall, etc.

Hope they maintain sanity during the “silly season”.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Yea who you think Kreider is Gretzky?You said Carlo and our 1st then 3 other regs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad