Proposal: Bruins Trade proposals VII - MOD in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
continued from here:

Proposal: - Bruins Trade proposals VI - MOD in OP

Please stay on subject and try to have some reasoning behind your proposals.

Why team(s) do this, CAP, NMC, NTC, etc....

If the few of you insist on flaming each other take it to PM with each other.

This is NOT to discuss past drafts.

Do not post rumors without reputable link or be prior vetted as an insider.

Going forward there will be warnings and bans.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
2019 NHL Trade Deadline: 13 key players who could be moved, including Panarin, Simmonds and Bobrovsky

Mark Stone OTTAWA SENATORS RW
Much like Duchene, Stone is a piece that Ottawa would like to keep but the price may ultimately be more than they Senators are willing to spend. The talented two-way forward, who could be a Selke favorite this year, is in the final year of his current deal and is set to be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year. Losing him for nothing would be extremely tough pill to swallow, so a lack of progress on an extension could convince the Sens that their safest bet is to deal him at the deadline.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Kevin Hayes NEW YORK RANGERS C
Due to his expiring contract and the rebuilding status of the Rangers , it was expected that Hayes would be deadline bait this year. He's not someone who is going to completely light a scoresheet on fire but he's a solid two-way player and penalty killer. He'd make a very nice secondary rental to contending team in the market for depth down the stretch. Same with Mats Zuccarello
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Jakob Silfverberg ANAHEIM DUCKS RW
Anaheim has been extremely active in the trade market as it tries to reverse its struggles this year and Silfverberg could be the next to go. The 28-year-old winger is on the final year of his deal ($3.75m AAV) and there's been conflicting reports about whether the Ducks want to keep him or trade him, but considering how busy they've been it's hard to rule out a deal. He's got a a solid scoring touch and would provide a depth boost.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
The thing I find most interesting about the whole rangers thing is that Pierre is fine mentioning Hayes but not the other player. What did Kevin do to you Pierre?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
The thing I find most interesting about the whole rangers thing is that Pierre is fine mentioning Hayes but not the other player. What did Kevin do to you Pierre?

I think it is because Hayes name had already been leaked last month, so the harm is already done.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hmmm, Vaak not playing tonight for providence
If I’m Sweeney it’s not Hayes it’s Kreider

If I’m Gorton I’d want Vaakanainen, or Frederic, or Studnicka in this and Vaakanainen would be preferable

Maybe the go all SIM league with Kreider and Hayes

Camjams

Jul 6, 2018
He’s much much better then his brother

Vaakanainen, Frederic, or Studnicka in any of this I’m going off
If the Bruins trade any of those guys this year I would be surprised. Same goes for the first round pick. This isn’t a “go for it” team. It’s a bridge year. I expect we will make trades but they will probably be for rentals and the prospects we give up will be redundant in the system.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
If I’m Sweeney it’s not Hayes it’s Kreider

If I’m Gorton I’d want Vaakanainen, or Frederic, or Studnicka in this and Vaakanainen would be preferable

Maybe the go all SIM league with Kreider and Hayes

You should go check out the rangers board, that is if you want a good laugh.:laugh:

Carlo's garbage ,McAvoy and Studnicka and 2 1st.coming back

Not a big Sweeney fan but he beats KPD

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Zibanejad or Kreider are the only players of interest for me.

Zuc I like but he is a free agent so I don’t see why you’d go that route unless he’s cheap. And Namestnikov is fine if it’s your secondary add. Better make sure there’s a much better addition coming after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad