Confirmed with Link: Bruins trade Jordan Caron for Max Talbot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Good enough!

I can have a beer and listen to our local so-called sports talk show hosts complain that every other GM can get things done, but ours can't.

Then I'll watch my Bruins skate to a SCF.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
****. Taking on more salary for 15/16. Just getting used to the idea of not having Campbell eating up $1.6 Million to play on the 4th line.

David Krejci*

PUKE. Diving weasel. Gross. Maybe Marchand and him can get some reps in after practice.

****ing horrible.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Boston needed defence.I do not get it.Was he sleeping when habs grabbed Petry and Wings Zidlickey for good prices? This cap problem was made worse today too.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Does PC actually think this is the time to go out and acquire another aging veteran?

After not trimming a single one off the roster on deadline day?

When the **** else is Dennis Seidenberg going to be worth anything?

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Good deal. Talbot's all character, terrible cap hit. Definitely understand the anger behind this one. Personally, I like it.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Good deal. Talbot's all character, terrible cap hit. Definitely understand the anger behind this one. Personally, I like it.

He's Gregory Campbell with a worse cap hit. And 99% of us would have given Campbell away for free today. Instead, we added another one at a higher price.

It's almost impossible to adequately describe how stupid that trade was. Mike Milbury would have turned that down...how's that?

PsychoDad

Apr 20, 2007
Berlin
Well we have a very solid 4th line now, so it's okay I guess. Both him and Kelly will be very tradable next year anyway, as UFAs with SC rings.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Does PC actually think this is the time to go out and acquire another aging veteran?

After not trimming a single one off the roster on deadline day?

When the **** else is Dennis Seidenberg going to be worth anything?

How is he worth anything now? He's played like **** all year, you don't think the other GMs have noticed?

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Well we have a very solid 4th line now, so it's okay I guess. Both him and Kelly will be very tradable next year anyway, as UFAs with SC rings.

Exactly. Our bottom 6 is legit. Top 6....meh. Looking forward to seeing Connolly. Mind boggling they didn't get any insurance help on D.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad