Confirmed with Link: Bruins Sign John Farinacci — C / Harvard (NCAA) to a 2 year ELC

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Nice kid, good upside. I think his floor is Riley Nash with the potential to be a middle 6 center. Needs to find another gear in his skating to stand out more. Important year for him development wise...Providence has some interesting prospects in the cooker.

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Stempniak on the stump for Farinacci from Gophnx.com

Coyotes director of player development Lee Stempniak also noted Farinacci’s cerebral game when I checked in with him after Farinacci’s return to the Harvard lineup last winter.

“He’s a really intelligent player,” Stempniak said at the time. “He’s always in the right spot defensively and he’s skilled. He’s got good puck skills, he can make plays in traffic, he can make all the little plays, and what I like about him is he’s got the ability to play on the inside. He is a guy that can take the puck from outside the dots and find ways to get it inside to the middle of the ice, whether that’s little passes through guys or slick moves or finding those pucks with instinct.”

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
The inevitable headline:

Interesting signing, although I was paying more attention to what Robert Mastrosimone might do(no Bruins link, as far as I know).

Last edited:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I saw Harvard play live and I always ask my text group ‘ok who you want me to check out’?

And Lou from here tells me Farinacci, you are going to love him’

I think he’s from Jersey like Lou and I think Lou had him on his prospects in SIM

I knew of him but I keyed on him and my text was ‘Lou he’s the balls’

So I’m all over this

He’s top 5 Bruins prospect and I expect his floor third line regular and a very good one - to me this is like a late first round pick already far along and somewhat polished

My binkie is Merkulov but Farinacci is the right there

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I saw Harvard play live and I always ask my text group ‘ok who you want me to check out’?

And Lou from here tells me Farinacci, you are going to love him’

I think he’s from Jersey like Lou and I think Lou had him on his prospects in SIM

I knew of him but I keyed on him and my text was ‘Lou he’s the balls’

So I’m all over this

He’s top 5 Bruins prospect and I expect his floor third line regular and a very good one - to me this is like a late first round pick already far along and somewhat polished

My binkie is Merkulov but Farinacci is the right there

What about Christopher Pelosi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad