GDT: Bruins @ Sharks II

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
You know it's going to be one of those West Coast trips when I go to check on the results of the Bruins game and wonder to myself "Okay. How much did the Bruins lose by last night ?" Although I didn't expect to see a 7 in the Sharks column. Did anyone play the whole game or was it Rask and that's it ?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
It isn't often you can say a goalie who gave up 7 goals had a good game but in this case it's the truth.

The forwards weren't too bad but the defense just couldn't compete. I'm hard pressed to think of Dman who had a good game. Seids, Dougie and Miller really struggled.

I would like to see some changes in the line up for Saturday. Griffith in for Fraser or Gagne. Morrow in for Miller or Trotman.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I watched from bed and fell asleep.

Looking forward to when everyone is back...I hope it is soon.

Goom 35

May 16, 2009
Jack mentioned that it's the most goals Tuukka has ever given up in an NHL game, and the sick part is...he played well.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Bruins play the Yotes on Saturday then do not play again until Thursday, with Krejci/Chara possibly coming back, this team will finally be healthy and then you can see what they are all about, too early to make snap judgements, but if the right trade is there you have to make it.

member 96824

giphy.gif

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bruins lose to the Yotes' tomorrow 4-2, make a roster move tomorrow for retired Mark Recchi and call it a season.

#Vets

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Sloppy D game by the B's, but the PP differential continues to be maddening, knowing how a PP goal can change the momentum.

And there was the fairly blatant embellishment that went uncalled. Thank god the league is cracking down on that. :shakehead

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Sharks fan in peace

Just caught your feed's highlights, and I gotta say, Jack Edwards is the best

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad