xpJ5gDG.gif

dMObIDL.gif
remLLVO.gif

Last edited:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Homecoming for Spooner! Congrats to him and his family.

Tough game here fo sho.

No Methot means some of our defensemen are going to be put in some uncomfortable situations. Situations they were probably already uncomfortable in when he was in the line up... I'm thinking either Benoit will be a goat or step up big.

Gonchar and Wiercioch will have massive targets on their backs. It wouldn't exactly take Hakan Andersson to scout this team to see where the offense is being generated from.

That's where Matt Kassian comes in. Let's see what you can do, big boy. I am excite.

Faceoffs will be key. Who can win some big draws vs Bergeron?

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Homecoming for Spooner! Congrats to him and his family.

Tough game here fo sho.

No Methot means some of our defensemen are going to be put in some uncomfortable situations. Situations they were probably already uncomfortable in when he was in the line up... I'm thinking either Benoit will be a goat or step up big.

Gonchar and Wiercioch will have massive targets on their backs. It wouldn't exactly take Hakan Andersson to scout this team to see where the offense is being generated from.

That's where Matt Kassian comes in. Let's see what you can do, big boy. I am excite.

Faceoffs will be key. Who can win some big draws vs Bergeron?

Regin has been on fire the last few games. Hopefully he continues his hot streak to finally bring his season % above 50%.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Photoshop brings that imagination to life. Got my hopes up when I saw Andy in the stats section. : ()
When in doubt blame a lack of sleep for causing this;)
No you don't. As soon as you've shown you can do something, people start expecting that quality from you every time.

--

Also. Can we please freaking beat the Bruins for once? Please?

No win for you ;)

Hope it's a good one!

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Seems like the more injuries we sustain the better we play. Maybe this will finally net us a win against the Broons. Time to amp up the pesky to the next level!

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
The cartoon coaches is hilarious, here is to a tie game or 2-1 win because we all know that is what is going to happen when these teams meet up.

I am not coming in total peace but for the last year of the NE division, I hate you guys the least, love Karlsson, hate Matt Cooke, and root for the Sens whenever they meet the Habs or the Leafs.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
The cartoon coaches is hilarious, here is to a tie game or 2-1 win because we all know that is what is going to happen when these teams meet up.

I am not coming in total peace but for the last year of the NE division, I hate you guys the least, love Karlsson, hate Matt Cooke, and root for the Sens whenever they meet the Habs or the Leafs.

This is always how I felt about the Bruins:

3pdumi.jpg

... the "hate" is mostly jealousy of you guys having a great system & a roster full of players that I love, plus divisional rivalry.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I get to enjoy Scotiabank Place for the first time! :) Can't wait for the game.

There's a very loyal Bruins fanbase in Ottawa (mostly older, 40+ year olds who were Bruins fans from before we got a team in '92).

There are usually at least 2k Bruins fans in attendance at SBP when Boston is in town. You should fit in fairly well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad