Ottawa
84657707d68c81e84fecf689_4.jpg

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Hey all...a question.

Seems easy enough to get from downtown to SBP for the game via bus...but returning after it seems...problematic?

No straight shots, but having to walk over a mile to the bus, and then transfer? Is this right? Is there an easier way to get back to downtown? Should I just plan on taking a cab back to my hotel?

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Hey all...a question.

Seems easy enough to get from downtown to SBP for the game via bus...but returning after it seems...problematic?

No straight shots, but having to walk over a mile to the bus, and then transfer? Is this right? Is there an easier way to get back to downtown? Should I just plan on taking a cab back to my hotel?

Same # bus will go back downtown after the game, right from the same spot where it dropped you. No worries there. We ask only that you remove your ugly Bruins jersey first. :D

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Hey all...a question.

Take the 400-series bus.

Link to the OC transpo site with all the info you'll need on the 400-series.

Pick you up and drop you off at the arena. No fuss, no muss.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Same # bus will go back downtown after the game, right from the same spot where it dropped you. No worries there. We ask only that you remove your ugly Bruins jersey first. :D

Hope so. Google doesn't tell me that...but I had a feeling it wasn't right. Looking forward to tonight.

If any HF'ers are there, I'll be in a Horton Home jersey with a Yellow B's hat and glasses. Think I brought a rally towel that's usually in my pocket as well. Come say hello! I'll be in 311 Row A. :D

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Hope so. Google doesn't tell me that...but I had a feeling it wasn't right. Looking forward to tonight.

If any HF'ers are there, I'll be in a Horton Home jersey with a Yellow B's hat and glasses. Think I brought a rally towel that's usually in my pocket as well. Come say hello! I'll be in 311 Row A. :D

edit: nm, bonk gave you what you need. Have fun at the game, and just dont stay too long past the end of the game in order to catch your bus back. If you want to enjoy the arena, go early, dont stay late.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I think we win this match; we are due. If we lose, lets lose with dignity and make it a scrap worth watching.

Agreed.

With all the good karma we've had this year since the injuries hit, I can honestly see us beating Boston....and even taking down the Leafs in a playoff series this year. It's been pure magic and nothing surprises me anymore. :handclap:

muffin with tentacle

Jan 28, 2006
Ottawa
I haven't made any scoring predictions in awhile, but I've been pretty damn accurate when called upon.

So for tonight I'm gonna say................ an assist for Gonchar................

Saabman0508

Harb Quote Count: 9
Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
Really looking forward to seeing Spooner play. I can't say I hope he wins, but I hope the kid has a solid outing tonight.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
You guys win 3-2 in OT after the B's blow another 2-0 lead in the 3rd. The B's board crashes HF for a week.

It's all good though because we are BFF's. :5: :laugh:

P.S I always have to wait till I get home to see the Sens GDT because work puter won't show anything. :(

Montresor

Feb 16, 2013
Ottawa
Would love to see the Sens beat the Bruins. My sister hasn't seen them win against the B's since I converted her to hockey in the first round of the playoffs, she thinks they're unbeatable.

Milan the God*

Would love to see the Sens beat the Bruins. My sister hasn't seen them win against the B's since I converted her to hockey in the first round of the playoffs, she thinks they're unbeatable.

I have some old videos of Sens beating the Bruins on my PVR if you wanna send her this way.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa

where's our friendly neighborhood andrepetersson when you need him?

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
How old is your sister?

:sarcasm:

--

Aside from the callbacks to the last GDT. Have their been any updates on Methot, or is it still a game-time decision?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad