Bruins Reverse Retro Jerseys

Rancid McGoiter

Still metal.
Feb 1, 2005
If you ordered a reverse jersey from the pro shop they haven't received them in from Adidas yet.

The proshop said they are hoping to have them mailed out to customers by Christmas

They told me the lettering came in defective, but new the ones will be expected by Christmas.

Reactions: Alicat

krog18

Oct 18, 2019
Bought a Bergeron and a blank one for my dad and brother for Christmas and of course I found out today they ordered them from the pro shop already. If anyone local is looking for these send me a message, they’re the adidas authentic ones size 52 and 50, respectively. They were purchased from Fanatics with gift cards (have receipts) so I’ll save you the tax plus a few bucks off what I paid.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
How about reverse with Habs jersey?
Lol, imagine people's confusion if a game with those jerseys happen.
View media item 8239
"Mac wants the flamethrower!"

DistantMedicalIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005
so close yet so far. I just cant get past the cuffs, they ruin the entire jersey for me
The cuffs are the weak point for me, also. I don't mind the white, it's the amount. However, after looking at the photo of Bergeron, the gloves cover up the majority of the cuff and make it more palatable.

mndbsstt

Jan 7, 2021
CT
I honestly like the look of it... I just don't know if I need to get one. Maybe I'll see what it looks like in game action, then decide for myself. (Let's be honest. The mad initial rush of people trying to get themselves these is also a factor.)

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I still dig 'em.

I like it. I just really can't justify the money for one. Anyone willing to send me real money for virtual cookies? :D

Finally figured out what looks odd to me, though. He doesn't have any tape on the socks. I have no idea why that stands out to me. :laugh:

JoeBeef15

Feb 6, 2012
Somerville, MA
I got a coyle one. Love it except for the cuffs. They look great with gloves but i wont be wearing those. Also the stitch on the cuff is yellow and bleeds through the white. It should of been another white stripe then black to the end of the cuff. But overall Id say its a hit.

They wouldve made a lot of money with updated pooh bears though.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I’m not a huge fan of the new yellow jersey. Maybe they could have gone with something like this:

upload_2021-1-9_7-32-15.jpeg

Note the number...

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad