Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
This is the general Bruins prospects discussion thread wherever they may be.

Please be advised that this thread may be released at any given time based upon site need. It is highly recommended that heavy users bookmark it for future reference.

Kvartalnov_Fan

Stanley Cup Stupid!
Oct 18, 2002
Den of evil.Montreal
Visit site
Don't know if he is still considered a "prospect", but here's a small update on Khokhlachev.

Started out rough (had 0 points in first 3 games), but has since been putting up points despite not getting much ice-time per game.

stat line is 10 GP, 3G, 4A for 7PTS. He is a +6 and averaging ~11 minutes per game.

Thanks

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
McAvoy Pj3 G0 A2 Pts2 -1 NCAA
Frederic Pj4 G2 A4 Pts6 +2 NCAA
Lindgren Pj2 G0 A0 Pts0 +3 NCAA
Koppanen Pj11 G7 A9 Pts16 +5 Jr A
Clarke Pj4 G0 A0 Pts0 -2 NCAA
Steen Pj8 G1 A0 Pts1 0 SHL
Zboril Pj6 G2 A3 Pts5 +4 CHL
Debrusk Pj3 G0 A1 Pts1 -1 AHL
Senyshyn Pj5 G4 A0 Pts4 0 CHL
JFK Pj3 G1 A2 Pts3 0 NCAA
Lauzon Pj2 G1 A2 Pts3 +1 CHL
Gabrielle Pj6 G5 A4 Pts9 0 CHL
Hugues Pj4 G1 A3 Pts4 -9 NCAA
Becker Pj7 G2 A1 Pts3 -7 USHL
Bjork Pj4 G5 A5 Pts10 +3 NCAA
Johanssen Pj7 G0 A2 Pts2 -5 SHL
Arnesson Pj3 G0 A1 Pts1 +1 AHL
Fitzgerald Pj4 G1 A2 Pts3 +1 NCAA
Blidh Pj3 G0 A1 Pts1 +1 AHL

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Don't know if he is still considered a "prospect", but here's a small update on Khokhlachev.

Started out rough (had 0 points in first 3 games), but has since been putting up points despite not getting much ice-time per game.

stat line is 10 GP, 3G, 4A for 7PTS. He is a +6 and averaging ~11 minutes per game.

Thanks

I liked him in Providence last year and he was very good- he's 23 years old :laugh:

The have his rights and at the old age of 25 or 26 I bet is back

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I liked him in Providence last year and he was very good- he's 23 years old :laugh:

The have his rights and at the old age of 25 or 26 I bet is back

Prediction just to stir the pot and rile ya up

Trent Frederic plays more NHL games in a Bruins jersey than Koko ever will:popcorn:

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Agreed, is there something I am missing here, was it some brutal grade 3 concussion? I don't recall him having a history of concussions. He had his neck sliced open, but that's not a concussion

In his draft year Lauzon missed the final 2 games of the season and all of the playoffs due to a concussion. I think he also had a mild one earlier in the season, but don't quote me on that part.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
My mistake.

Forgot this place was a cesspool of miserable people.
Thanks for reminding me why I never post here anymore.
I'll see myself out.

One extreme to the other...I like the updates. When Koko played his 6 mins per game the miserables were out to get him, his first game in Russia the miserables were on him, and now that he's having some success the miserables are still out to get him. He's bruin property so the better he plays the better odds he makes it back with the bruins and or leveraged in a trade.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
One extreme to the other...I like the updates. When Koko played his 6 mins per game the miserables were out to get him, his first game in Russia the miserables were on him, and now that he's having some success the miserables are still out to get him. He's bruin property so the better he plays the better odds he makes it back with the bruins and or leveraged in a trade.

My thoughts exactly

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Pretty much agree with everything

I see no problem with checking in on how he's doing to gauge where his value is at

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Bjork's early season stat line really jumps off the page. Is there any indication whether he intends on turning pro after this year or if he wants to return to ND for his senior year? I'll be anxiously awaiting the announcement that he's signed his ELC with the Bruins whenever the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad