BRUINS GDT Bruins - Poutineville Prospect Challenge - Sept 16, 3:30 EDT

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Montreal will offer a stream in French

The Bruins have NEVER done anything from the Buffalo Challenge tournament as far as streaming goes.

The Devils do a nice job covering these games, with intermission highlights and post-game interviews. Anyways, today is a good day to stay warm inside and cozy up to some preseason pucks.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Welp, better than nothing.

Was the game yesterday streamed? I was on the road at the time and have seen much chatter about the game since.

Well it's better because they offer the PBP which even if you don't understand the dialogue you will understand the names. It was difficult keep tabs on who was who yesterday.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto

Babajingo

1694882710252.png

Let Molson pay for it.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I actually like the lack of commentary in these prospects games. Nice to hear the sounds on the ice and be able to entirely focus on what the players are doing without being distracted by a bunch of jibber jabber. Thankful that some of the teams offer at least a bare-bones broadcast of the games.

Surprised at the lack of fans at these games. If I lived in Buffalo I would be all over getting to these games given how nice of a facility it is and how close the fans are to the action. Only $10 a ticket makes it even better.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I actually like the lack of commentary in these prospects games. Nice to hear the sounds on the ice and be able to entirely focus on what the players are doing without being distracted by a bunch of jibber jabber. Thankful that some of the teams offer at least a bare-bones broadcast of the games.

Surprised at the lack of fans at these games. If I lived in Buffalo I would be all over getting to these games given how nice of a facility it is and how close the fans are to the action. Only $10 a ticket makes it even better.
I watch Bruins playoff games with the sound off. Like you said, let’s you focus on the players and what’s happening on the ice. I think it’s too easy to get swept up by the fan reactions. If it’s a home game you get pumped, if it’s an away game you get angry…. watch it with the sound off and it’s just you and them.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I liked the ambient sounds for yesterday's game. But I missed play-by-play when it came to identifying players. Gave myself a headache squinting at the TV the entire game trying to figure out who was who.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad