Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Ottawa, 7:30 PM start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
it has to do with David's lack of second effort, and lackadaisical, disinterested approach over the years that has helped the team miss the playoffs and overall underperform.

thanks for your question!

Hard to take you seriously when you post blatantly false information like Krejci not fitting in offensively under Cassidy or not having chemistry with any other players. You must be watching some other guy

Reactions: caz16

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Hard to take you seriously when you post blatantly false information like Krejci not fitting in offensively under Cassidy or not having chemistry with any other players. You must be watching some other guy

No shit. Krejci is at or around a point per game this season. Injuries have hurt him, but when he plays, he usually ends up on the score sheet.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
No ****. Krejci is at or around a point per game this season. Injuries have hurt him, but when he plays, he usually ends up on the score sheet.
I've noticed sometimes he doesn't look like he wants it

I'd like him to go 'grrrrr' more when the camera is on him and do atleast one 'glare' a period

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Stay focused and the Bruins can win it. Don't let Marchand & McAvoy out be a distraction or an excuse. 100% effort for 60 minutes = 2 points. Now bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad