Post-Game Talk: Bruins man handle Detroit 3-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Just like Number8 posted, look at Marchand's right leg as he lands. It whips down and out really awkwardly. I'm so sick of all the contrarians refusing to see what's right in front of them, just so they won't be accused of being a homer.

This.

I'm not saying that Smith's hit was clearly intentional like Cooke's was, because I don't believe it was. However, from all the angles I have seen, if Marchand does not exhibit unbelievable body control and reflexes that is not a Boychuk body check. Smith instinctively sticks the leg out, and that's a full knee on knee with 63 likely suffering some serious damage.

I laugh at a lot of these people who have probably never even been on skates trying to say that it's possible to alter your course and shift your body weight like that, get clipped, and not go for a serious tumble. I'm pretty sure after those acrobatics that embellishing was the last thing on Marchand's mind.

they gotta make it to the Objective fan Steak dinner in the summer you know :sarcasm:

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
All Bartkowski has done basically is take over for Seidenberg and the Bruins hardly missed a beat. But for some reason continues to be targeted for criticism. Whatever:laugh:

Jordan Caron has come in, played a ton of games, and the Bruins haven't missed a beat. That doesn't make Jordan Caron immune to being scrutinized and criticized. I like to state my opinion and I try not to jump the gun and give guys' time before passing judgement. I was disappointed with Caron for most of the regular season and have been very satisfied with him during the PO's. But, I'm not permitted to say that because the Bruins have been great? I guess the guys up top shouldn't consider making any changes whatsoever in the offseason...because the Bruins have been great as a team this year. At some point, one's level of analysis is permitted to go beyond looking at a scoreboard. Especially on a hockey discussion board. And, I'm not saying we get rid of Bart this off-season. Not even close.

For the record, I think that was MY first post ever criticizing Bartkowski.

chippa13*

I laugh at a lot of these people who have probably never even been on skates trying to say that it's possible to alter your course and shift your body weight like that, get clipped, and not go for a serious tumble.

Oh No You Didn't

Expect more from you Joe

Sad Face

Just Sayin'

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
In other news, looks like Zetterberg might be back soon. I can't see him being much of a factor with the long layoff and bad back. Hopefully Aflie is ready to go as well, it'll only help us :naughty:

I love how cocky scabs fans are getting, I want to crush their hopes and dreams.

Having delusions will do that to you. They are in for a massive hit from a reality clue bat :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad