Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose shootout in Everglades - Ottawa creeps closer

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
But hey, we needed boychuk's cap space for Talbot, and didn't need a defenseman at the trade deadline because we owe it to Trotman to have him be next in line to play 25 minutes per night with Chara.

LouisSleigher

Jul 6, 2013
SW Ohio
News on Dougie can't be good as they have recalled Trotman.

I would insert Smith for Paille. Smith will be fresh and maybe his benching succeeded in getting his head straight.

steam whistle

Nov 27, 2013
Ontario
come here in peace,

just curious, no offence at all, is ur team going to look at Kessel back to Boston? He is not happy here for sure. any news? he is quite good fit Bruins tho.

:):):)

I would insert Smith for Paille. Smith will be fresh and maybe his benching succeeded in getting his head straight.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I actually thought it was an awesome game besides the final score

Actually agreed, thought it was an intense bavk and forth game,my dad being out probably made it more fun to watch but I do think it wasnt a boring game

You know if Andrew is frustrated it's been a lonnnnnng year. Most level headed fan we have, along with Erik....

Trying to score some points eh big guy :naughty:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

**** **** *** **** *** *************!!!!!

We need points. Call up Trotman!!!

We need offense. Call up Trotman!!!

Now we just have to see if we can find a way to pull a second goalie to get both Campbell and Trotman on as extra attackers.

Last night was an up tempo game... for Panthers fans!! From the second period on it was like watching us play against the Bruins of the past five years. Outhit, bullied, stars targeted, dominated.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
But hey, we needed boychuk's cap space for Talbot, and didn't need a defenseman at the trade deadline because we owe it to Trotman to have him be next in line to play 25 minutes per night with Chara.

I'm still ........ mad for that owe it comment, way to kill the team, every other playoff team improved their D and we were already behind them.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I'm still ........ mad for that owe it comment, way to kill the team, every other playoff team improved their D and we were already behind them.

I think, like the Boychuk trade, the GM has again rubbed off on our team and their play is reflecting his philosophy of mediocrity.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
At this point I'm hoping Seids accidentally takes out Campbell in practice like he did Brett. That's the ONLY way he wind play. He's awful. And the fact he keeps getting a lot of minutes is insane. Pie on the 1st line is awful too. He's not a 1st line winger. And once Brett abd Krejci come back I'd sit him along with Soup.

We need the drive and determination that the young kids bring. Ferlin brought life to the 4th line. We need an attitude adjustment. We need a spark. I don't see the will to win with some of these guys. Which is a stark contrast to Ottawa and Florida. I still believe they've tuned Claude out a LONG time ago (just like in Jersey...) but I'll refrain from bringing it up again.

They just get outworked, out hustled, each game. No hitting. No anger. No identity. Something has to give here.
And not getting a dman at the deadline was FOOLISH. Here's hoping we sign someone and they pull a Krug cause we need it. Not sure if Morrow is our answer with Dougie down. Seidenberg is awful. Chara looks dead. Man. Its just not the same guys out there. We look defeated so easily. C'mon boys. Time to show us you still want it.

This is embarassing and sad. :help::shakehead

steam whistle

Nov 27, 2013
Ontario
any reason??
Is that because what happened to both sides very embarrassing when he asked out?
LBJ came back to CLE, KG back to wolves already. Why not Kessel?

QUOTE=wetcamelfood;99506451]No..[/QUOTE]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad