Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose 3-2 in the shootout

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Thankfully the Leafs are coming into town, hopefully playing a rival will wake these guys up.

A Healthy Kelly*

All of this seems vaguely familiar, these former players performing well in their returns

Where is the guy that made the funny in the original thread that is supposed to marry me?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Cue everyone whining about the booing.

Cry me a river. Its not a big deal. I want to boo this team because they look terrible.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Oh, the old Hfboards game. I can play it too. Let's see:

**** you Eriksson, I hate you, you should come back from your concussion and net a four-goal game in your first game back with your out of sync teammates (though all three looked better today than in a long time) against your former team or get lost!

Am I doing it right? :sarcasm:

ronwm

Aug 4, 2010
(South of) Boston
I'm starting to hate it when Dougie gets a goal.

I'm pretty sure that since becoming a Bruin, they've only won two games that he's gotten a goal during.

...it's like some kind of cruel curse.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Leafs are gonna run this crew ragged. Seguin top flight skills on full display in the shootout, Eriksson, not so much, shot the puck into the goalies catcher. Randy Burridge could do that.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
I know you're joking, but Hamilton is the least of our problems.

Needed to win a lot of games on this homestand, especially since it's an easy one... Nice start. I don't know what the **** it's going to take to wake them up. Absolutely no finish. Hamilton and Krug can't win you every game.

Honestly, outside of the 1st line, Hamilton, Krug, Smith, and Soderberg are the only players to meet/exceed expectations this season. Everyone else is coming up short. That's a problem. I just want to see something done. Rolling out the same group of uninspired vets isn't working. Change is needed. Change is good.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
I keep telling myself not to be overly concerned about losing streaks, since this team is known for them, but dang.. We are losing these games because of incredibly stupid mistakes.

Oh well...

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Seems like no one on this team can finish a prime scoring chance, just keep deking until the puck rolls off their stick.

At least we got 1 point I guess...

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yeti looked good.

Dougie is really finding his game.

Nice to see that Krejci and Iginla showed up but they forgot to tell Looch.

Loving Krug-kid should be on the PP for the full 2 min and please somebody for Ward.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The absolute panic some people are in and the hate on for Eriksson right now is making this a lot funnier to me.

I thought he was ok tonight. Needs to shoot more though. That line has a play maker in Bergeron. Loui is paid to shoot

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
82 game season is going to be something we'll repeat over and over. Fact is the metro sucks, 5 teams from the atlantic are going to make it. This bunch of vets look like they want to cruise until game 50 or so. I guess we may have to suck it up. No fun for us fans.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Bergeron and Marchand need to get it going, Merlot line is playing like a very average fourth line but they still get the minutes of being the best.

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
Cue everyone whining about the booing.

Cry me a river. Its not a big deal. I want to boo this team because they look terrible.

It's part of the larger issue of the low-class, tweeting, no-class, pink-hat, sports-radio-regurgitating, texting, sports proletariat that are taking the fun out of the Garden.

ronwm

Aug 4, 2010
(South of) Boston
I keep telling myself not to be overly concerned about losing streaks, since this team is known for them, but dang.. We are losing these games because of incredibly stupid mistakes.

Oh well...

...on the flip side, if they get those out of their systems now and learn what they can from them, they might be less likely to repeat those goofs later in the season.

:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad