Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose 2-0 - and Ottawa won't go away

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Bruins were beaten pretty good in this one. Washington seemed to hand it to boston in every facet of the game.

Oh well. Regroup, rest up and bring on the next one

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Rask posts a .947, not enough.

We just took perimeter and point shots the entire night, the only real scoring chance was Loui's missed empty net.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Hamilton is just ****ing terrible too. How many times is he going to shoot it into someone's shin pads?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Team didn't play well and they needed to adjust but didn't.

Second half of a back to back and third in 4 nights against a rested team that has lost three of their last four. It just wasn't in the cards.

Tuukka played well, Marchand played well and the Looch/kid line generated the most scoring chances. I do not want to know Soup's ice time-felt like they were on the ice every other shift.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
No one capitalized on rebounds tonight. They made the opposing goalie look better than he actually is as they've done many times this year. And the game was spent in their zone the majority of the night. Would have been easily 5-0 if Rask wasn't in net tonight.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
It'd be nice if they kept winning, but the amount of games they played recently, this one unfortunately makes sense they lost. Back in the win column Tuesday against Buffalo, then for a big game Thursday!

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Very solid positional goalie + Bruins lack of net front anything = shutout.

Not surprised Holtby has back to back SOs against us. He's well-suited to beat us. Hell, the guy got pulled last game. We never see that guy.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
This is exactly why you keep your composure all game and never send a message. That Bruins comeback would never had happened if we fought back and took care of those giving cheap shots ...thankfully they are calm and cool .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad