Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Leafs, time to sweep those Bears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
hqdefault.jpg

Lou doing big things, always.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Stalked the bruins board...Bergeron isn't a guarantee to play, and seeing a lot of post that bruins fans are scared.

No excuses. Run em with speed as we do best.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
In other news, Babcock has elected to only roll 2 forwards instead of 3 on Matthews' line in Hyman's absence. When asked why he doesn't fill the spot and insists on playing down one player on that line, Babcock walked away muttering "My son... Look what they did to my son..."

LOL!!! it very well might be true :laugh::cry:

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Stalked the bruins board...Bergeron isn't a guarantee to play, and seeing a lot of post that bruins fans are scared.

No excuses. Run em with speed as we do best.

Hyman might be injured, that's a saw-off.

If Hyman is out, do you think Babcock would have the nerve to play Leivo in that position? If he did, I would be flabbergasted.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
marchand's line is going to be scary. If it's kadri's line going up against him they need to have a big night tomorrow.

Leafsman

I guess $11M doesn't buy you what it use to
May 22, 2008
Hyman might be injured, that's a saw-off.

If Hyman is out, do you think Babcock would have the nerve to play Leivo in that position? If he did, I would be flabbergasted.

Call up The Goat, and move Sosh/Martin to Matthews wing. Heck, you can even move Boyle to Matthews wing and start Matthews/Nylander in defensive zone faceoffs more (Boyle can take the faceoff).

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Call up The Goat, and move Sosh/Martin to Matthews wing. Heck, you can even move Boyle to Matthews wing and start Matthews/Nylander in defensive zone faceoffs more (Boyle can take the faceoff).
Leivo should be option 1 in Hyman's spot.

Leafsman

I guess $11M doesn't buy you what it use to
May 22, 2008
Leivo should be option 1 in Hyman's spot.

I wouldn't mind Leivo going in.

I just think we need defense, which Gauthier can bring more of.

I like the idea of Boyle on Matthews line, and Gauthier on the 4th. 2 lines with big defensive bodies on them.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
I'm hoping that the team that will "spare no expense" to ensure things are done the right way, will actually ensure the ice is prepared to a professional level tomorrow. A team like Toronto sure could use the advantage of good ice against a plodding Bruins team. The ice was atrocious on Saturday night, I don't care what happened in the past 24 hours, what's the priority here? If I was Lou or Shanny I would be asking the ice crew some hard questions.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
this game definitely has the potential to be very chippy if marchand and kadri play each other for most of the night. Should be exciting.

Well, we all know who won't be getting any benefit of the doubt with the refs... Kadri gets screwed over so often... mind you he probably created that issue himself.

Anyway, whoever is checking that Marchand line will have their work cut out for them.

We play the Bruins well, need one more really good effort. Need the 2 points in regulation... gonna be good. :popcorn:

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Just looked at Boston's depth chart... jeez, outside of the top line and Rask, that is an atrocious team on paper. Have to win this one

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
anyone selling any 300 level tickets for tmrw for a decent price?

Maybe check box office the day of. Boston games are 'premium' games. Prices jump a stupid amount from regular games against say, Florida.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
This is a game Leivo has to play.

We need some wingers with size against bruin, they still play big along the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad