GDT: Bruins @ Leafs | Dec 8th | 7:00est| LeafsTV | #loserpointweek

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonx

Nov 7, 2010
LOL line match up is terrible. Raymond Smith Clark's on vs lucic lggy

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
This welcome to the new age the new age were radioactive song is why we suck.

leafstilldeath*

this is just not ****ing acceptable. Game after game after game

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
What a joke. Garbage second period we had no offensive pressure

Why do they keep showing TSN content on LeafsTV ... Since when?

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
How have you ignored the other 30 games he played vs them. Take off your goggles wow. You really think Kessel looks comfortable out there?

I don't know if you noticed, but against EVERY team we play we are now a one line team. The only line that can actually do anything with the puck is the one that Kessel and JVR are on. They are playing against the best dmen, best shutdown lines and still getting points. The rest of our team is a black hole when it comes to offense. Give your head a shake, its not like we have depth scoring to ease the pressure on them. They are playing 100% of the time against either a shutdown line or a shutdown d pairing, usually its both. The fact you are even complaining about Kessel when the rest of our team is playing this atrocious means you have your priorities all out of whack.

Just to be clear, nobody is comfortable playing 20 minutes a night against 6'9" Chara with a side of Bergeron and Lucic as well. There is a reason Chara is talked about for the Norris every season, and Bergeron for the Selke. But I guess you don't want to give them any credit.

The only way Kessel will get some space away from Chara is if one of our other awful lines can get some pressure and cycle the puck while he on the ice for an extended time so that RC can stick Kessel out there. Sadly, like I said our team doesn't have a second line capable of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad