GDT: Bruins@Leafs 3PM CBC/SN Round1 Game6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
Worked last game. Here's the pic of Phil Kessel eating a hotdog out of the Stanley Cup again.

phil-kessel-hot-dogs-1040x572.jpg

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Tavares-Marner are due for a big game. I think it comes today.

Get in the board early and hopefully the fans can keep up the energy for 60 mins.

Reactions: ToneDog

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
The last time Tavares was in this situation, he put the team on his back and scored a tying goal in the final minute with the goalie out, and then won it in double OT with a Gilmour-like wraparound. That won the Islanders their first playoff series in 23 years.

Let’s do the sequel JT!!

Let's not. Do not want ot game. Let's finish it off in regulation

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Please just win.

We win this, get Kadri back, and all of a sudden we have 3 lines that will be firing again seeing as the Matthews line has just turned it on.

Reactions: ToneDog

Stacker29

Feb 17, 2015
This game should be interesting.

Boston’s game plan has to be to stay out of the box, out hit us, and capitalize on turnovers. The problem with that plan is throwing those hits runs the risk of taking penalties.

I’m almost worried about the antics from the Bruins if we get a big enough lead that it seems like it’s over. Jake DeBrusk is not above throwing out another knee. Brad Marchand isn’t above anything.

I’m just hoping we can duplicate, and build off of our last game where we played very well.

I expect to be enjoying my Easter dinner tonight thinking about our matchup with Columbus.

Go Leafs Go.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Winners of game 5 have gone on to win the series 80 percent of the time. Lets set a Guinness world record tonight for the biggest collective groan across NA after the Leafs finally get out of the first round and beat the bruins.

Last edited:

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Tavares-Marner are due for a big game. I think it comes today.

Get in the board early and hopefully the fans can keep up the energy for 60 mins.
This is exactly it. We need to get them in a corner early.
Bs play good defensively when they have the lead, but not as great when they're trying to catch up.

Get a lead, try to open the game up, and take advantage of our depth (Boston pretty much runs two D pair and max three lines, and if we can tire those guys out, we can close it up, hopefully)

Reactions: Lynk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad