Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Jets • Thu, Mar 14 @ 7:00 pm CT • TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
We're still playing tonight? Right? Man this place is quiet for a game day. Yup took a look at the schedule and we are playing.

Allot of people seem to have given up hope King.

What is interesting is the natural evolution of our HF Jets fans expectations and reactions since the team moved from Atlanta. Last year was the high water mark of optimism and joy until MAF happened to us. Interesting that I think falling short of expectations during this playoff bound season might have the majority more angsty than actually having a below average team that finishes in our usual 21st overall spot and drafts 9th. Either way it will be interesting to see if the Jets play down to people's expectations and exit the playoffs after the first round or if they maybe catch fire against the flow of their play and defy logic?

Tonight should be tough as the Bruins look to bounce back after an uncharacteristically bad game in Columbus. Two teams cruising to the playoffs that would obviously like but don't desperately "need" a win.

GJG

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg

What is interesting is the natural evolution of our HF Jets fans expectations and reactions since the team moved from Atlanta. Last year was the high water mark of optimism and joy until MAF happened to us. Interesting that I think falling short of expectations during this playoff bound season might have the majority more angsty than actually having a below average team that finishes in our usual 21st overall spot and drafts 9th. Either way it will be interesting to see if the Jets play down to people's expectations and exit the playoffs after the first round or if they maybe catch fire against the flow of their play and defy logic?

Tonight should be tough as the Bruins look to bounce back after an uncharacteristically bad game in Columbus. Two teams cruising to the playoffs that would obviously like but don't desperately "need" a win.

GJG

I'm glad that I still get excited for every single game. Yaaayy, game day!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

GJG
I want some home ice advantage damnit . :laugh:

Reactions: ps241

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Remember before the season started ... the BAD Chevy signing of a backup goalie from the Oilers ... it was so bad I forgot his name.:DD
I don't know if you really want to get into Chevy's history of goalie signings...it's been a bit of a mixed bag. :laugh:

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
Anyone else fed up with winter yet ? I'm completely done with it already , no mas , i've taken all i can stand :banghead: and can't stands no more . :scared:
2 more weeks of ice fishing then winter can leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad