Pre-Game Talk: Bruins in our Den, Thurs. 24th 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
They were together in the first game against Buffalo this year and created lots of chances, probably our best line that night. Stone got robbed by Lehner on a what I thought was a sure goal. If memory serves, they were also one of if not the only line that looked good against Nashville (the first game, they were split up by the second one).

People need to drop the hyperbole around Ryan, he's not some sort of hockey succubus (well, incubus to be more accurate) that sucks the life out of any line he`s on. His lines have been relatively productive, he just hasn't been registering many personal pts. Could he be better, sure. But imo, Stone, Brassard and Hoffman have all been the more disappointing players thus far. Hopefully last nights game is a sign of good things coming for them.

Stone plays a north south game that is based on straight lines and hard work. Bobby Ryan is the last player he should be playing with. This team needs zone time, they are last in offensize zone posession. Stone is great on the cycle and the forcheck, Ryans entire offensive game is based off the rush.

I really cant believe that they arent going with Hoffman Brassard Stone tonight after all the lack of scoring this team has and Brassard straight up said he needs more consistency of linemates. Boucher said in his presser he put them together after the pk and they scored.... Well maybe thats because they play well together. I really think its a combination of Bouchers love for Pyatt, wanting him in the top 9 and controlling matchups at home. Pyatt should not play his off wing he cant get the puck out controlled. Dont get me wrong I like the way Pyatt plays but his game is of a 4th line player at the NHL level.

Hoffman Brassard Stone
Dzingel Turris Ryan
Smith Pageau Lazar
Pyatt Kelly Neil

PLEASE.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Stone plays a north south game that is based on straight lines and hard work. Bobby Ryan is the last player he should be playing with. This team needs zone time, they are last in offensize zone posession. Stone is great on the cycle and the forcheck, Ryans entire offensive game is based off the rush.

I really cant believe that they arent going with Hoffman Brassard Stone tonight after all the lack of scoring this team has and Brassard straight up said he needs more consistency of linemates. Boucher said in his presser he put them together after the pk and they scored.... Well maybe thats because they play well together. I really think its a combination of Bouchers love for Pyatt, wanting him in the top 9 and controlling matchups at home. Pyatt should not play his off wing he cant get the puck out controlled. Dont get me wrong I like the way Pyatt plays but his game is of a 4th line player at the NHL level.

Hoffman Brassard Stone
Dzingel Turris Ryan
Smith Pageau Lazar
Pyatt Kelly Neil

PLEASE.

agreed

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Ryan and Phaneuf both off the ice early, so their expected to play tonight.

Claesson was called up, not sure who for.

Rask expected to start, but it's a back to back for Boston, so who knows.

:handclap::handclap::handclap: Rodney Dangerfield would be pleased

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
God I can't stand these /60 stats. Just watch, you don't need to generate these stupid stats to use for players or teams.

Rant over, get off my lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad