Post-Game Talk: Bruins hibernate in DC - "What a revoltin' development this is!"

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
I'm talking about you refusing to give Rask credit for anything. You boiled a five game win streak down to the team in front of him scoring goals, which you were wrong about.

I don't get you feel the need to give Holtby so much credit other than to **** on Rask some more.

He did get lots of credit for that already, we were discussing last night. Stay focused lol

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Huge 3rd period comeback vs Detroit?

So 80 games and the team has stolen 1 game? and rask easily 10++ games.

His 7th in % and this team is somewhere in the middle 15/30 and our scoring is below average, but hey rask is the reason for this bad season.
How can one watch that and say our goaltending needs to change, everything else needs to change.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I can't handle all this stupidity and goalpost moving today.

You win Shoe. Rask sucks. We're all fanboys. Trade him for someone cheap who can win a game 0-0.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Lol we were talking about scoring not rask during that streak. Prime example of the childish comments you get the minute you criticize rask

You get "childish comments", when you criticize Rask, especially if the criticism you offer is either ******** or ridiculous.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Lol we were talking about scoring not rask during that streak. Prime example of the childish comments you get the minute you criticize rask

You said scoring was the reason why we won, you were wrong it was thanks to rask that we won and now if someone tells you you were wrong you don't accept it.

Our scoring ........................ks

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
pretty sure you're the one who brought up the offense being responsible for the 5 game streak.

Pretty sure it was an example of how this team knows how to score and that saying that holtby doesn't deserve praise cause the Bs don't know how to score is ridiculous. But you're sure eh? Lol

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Washington scoring per game 2.90, Bruins 2.56. ours is the worst among payoff teams.

Holtby % .923 and rask .923
And who has the better D`, not us for sure.

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
You said scoring was the reason why we won, you were wrong it was thanks to rask that we won and now if someone tells you you were wrong you don't accept it.

Our scoring ........................ks

Not gonna discuss with you cause you're already out in hyperbole land somewhere. Don't wanna go there. My plate is full with these deniers

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Thanks for supporting my point. So any rask criticism, regardless of how valid, deserves childish comments. Wonderfull.

Read. My post. Carefully.

If your criticism of Rask makes sense, and is reasonable, them you won't get "childish comments".

If your criticism pins the issue solely on Rask, then yeah. You know the rest.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Not gonna discuss with you cause you're already out in hyperbole land somewhere. Don't wanna go there. My plate is full with these deniers

I don't even understand what that means but I can tell you thatr hotby wouldn't save this team, his stats would be worse than Rask's for the reason you can clearly see.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Blaming Rask for last night's loss is utter foolishment.

Not giving him credit for the Detroit win is worse.

The Bruins played worse against Detroit than they did against Washington last night, hard as that may be to accept.

Switch goaltenders in that game and the Wings win 5 - 0.

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
Blaming Rask for last night's loss is utter foolishment.

Not giving him credit for the Detroit win is worse.

The Bruins played worse against Detroit than they did against Washington last night, hard as that may be to accept.

Switch goaltenders in that game and the Wings win 5 - 0.

I really don't get why you think that poster was blaming Rask for the loss. All he was saying is he didn't have a strong game.

That being said neither did the players on the ice nor the coaches behind the bench.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
I really don't get why you think that poster was blaming Rask for the loss. All he was saying is he didn't have a strong game.

That being said neither did the players on the ice nor the coaches behind the bench.

I don't even know who "That poster" is, but it sure seemed like I just read 3 or 4 pages of "Rask got outplayed because he sux, you fanboy!"

Followed by "Rask is flawless, you hater!"

That's what made me think people were blaming Rask for the loss....my bad.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012

I asked him three times to name who on the ice not named Rask that he blamed for the loss. He declined to respond.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad